A Special Halloween Base!

Dacy

• Community Rep

I made a base especially for Halloween. Well, it's also to be able to hand out goodies courtesy of @VileTerror's event, but I thought, hey, let's make a fun Halloween base, something really interactive. I've gotten lots of excitement from those who have been through it, and I invite you to come and see! For the most fun, turn off fly, and set /visscale to 5 or better. Happy exploring! And be sure to show up on Halloween for your special treat! It's a nice one!

Code BOO-17189, on Everlasting!

Happy Halloween!

-Dacy

1992362361_hauntedhouse.thumb.png.79e3a80645e548fdc1b53195556ae14d.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! I hang out on Everlasting; I'll look forward to taking a look!

• Like 1

Liberty and Virtue server refugee. Everlasting resident.

Main/Planned Characters:

• Astellus - Kinetic/Energy/Mu Scrapper (Magic)
  • Plasmitar - Radiation/Energy/Flame Blaster (Science)
  • Scionic - Psychic/Atomic/Soul Blaster (Mutation)
  • Safehouse - Street Justice/Energy Aura Scrapper (Magic)
  • Starshear - Energy/Atomic/Force Blaster (Science)
  • Neonstar - Luminous/Luminous Peacebringer (Natural)
  • Faerwald - Gravity/Energy/Psionic Dominator (Science)
  • Fomalhaut - Rad/Rad Sentinel (Science)

It terrifies me how talented @Dacy is.

I do want to thank everyone who is participating or contributing to the https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/22626-community-project-homecoming-team-appreciation-trick-or-treating/ event too!  We could still use a few more people getting involved; volunteers and folks to spread the word especially.  But, yeah; special thanks to Dacy!

• Like 1

WOWOWOWOW

I just explored this thing and its amazing!  I see the tricks and work that went into it and just cannot imagine having that kind of patience.  

Thank you so much for showing it off, I am so stealing that breakfast nook (sans ghosties) for my vignette maze lol!

• Like 1

• Community Rep
4 hours ago, Sakai said:

One question though. What does /visscale 5 do and what do I need to type in order to return it to normal?

/visscale 5 gets rid of the different redraw times of objects in the base, so, if you are looking at things that tend to fade out at a distance (and that distance may not be that much), you'll see them more clearly if you increase your /visscale. Normal is, I believe, 2, so if it affects performance (haven't heard of this even on slow systems, but  you never know), just type /visscale 2 to return to how it was.

-Dacy

• Thanks 1

That was INCREDIBLE! I spent half an hour inside it, and I don't think I saw everything!

When I saw the house from the outside, I thought, "That's pretty good. Not as cool as the evil lab and graveyard in my base." Then I went inside.

Absolutely brilliant. The coolest thing I've ever seen in CoH, without a doubt.

• Like 2