General usability/issue-ish-ness w/ FoldSpace, TeleTarget, and CT

Hew

So, we have no Acc/Rech, Rech/End, which makes it VERY HARD to slot FoldSpace and Teletarget... Teletarget? takes travel powers, which has no accuracy or recharge. 

Is there any way we can get an acc/rech or rech/end or acc/rech/end option in Hamios? I realize this is something of a niche; maybe a new teleport set? Kind of like Synapse Shock, which addresses these oddball bits in end-mod attacks?

Right now, usability issues dictate slotting a LOT of generics, and +5 at that, because slotting a lot of slots is cost prohibitive to the rest of the build.

• 3 weeks later

@Jimmy this isn't a bug. It should be moved to the Beta forum as a suggestion or merged into the Teleport feedback

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 hour ago, Blackfeather said:

Well! I think I know of one practical application of Combat Teleport now.

Combat Teleport = increased ToHit = more accurate Teleport Target/Fold Space. 🙂

Don't forget Quick Snipes. CT will practically work as a damage buff

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Just now, Bopper said:

Don't forget Quick Snipes. CT will practically work as a damage buff

True! I do like how thematically fitting it is that it'd do that too. Combat Teleport means that slotting for accuracy in some longer-recharging powers mightn't be necessary. Potentially opens up a few things.

19 minutes ago, Blackfeather said:

True! I do like how thematically fitting it is that it'd do that too. Combat Teleport means that slotting for accuracy in some longer-recharging powers mightn't be necessary. Potentially opens up a few things.

Certainly, it can also open up options where you don't need to take Tactics or slot Kismet. By that, I truly mean "options" and not "replace". Folks will have another choice on how they want to build for accuracy, which is nice

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Certainly, it can also open up options where you don't need to take Tactics or slot Kismet. By that, I truly mean "options" and not "replace". Folks will have another choice on how they want to build for accuracy, which is nice

For sure - I definitely do like Combat Teleport's secondary effect, plus it does serve as a counterpoint to the whole "powersets are being homogenised" thing I've been hearing from time to time here.

• Like 2

There are innumerable uses for the new teleport pool. I am curious if teleport team takes a powexec location to poor-mans team teleport (p2w) by combining powexec location target (teammate) tht bam'fs to mish via mishtp inside a single zone... That requires a team to test though.