Global Recharge Not Displaying Bonuses on Powers

wheresmycow

I have set bonuses that give global recharge.  When I'm in-game and look at the power under Enhancement->Manage or just right-click->info, I don't see the recharge time reflecting what it should be if the global recharge was in effect.  Is that just a display bug?

Global bonuses don't show up on the powers in your enhancement menu. That only shows their enhancement values. It WILL show effects from an Alpha slot, since that's treated like an enhancement.

If you want to see the effect your globals are having on your powers, I suggest using Pines hero builder (which, unhelpfully, I don't have a link for off-hand).

Global bonuses don't show up on the powers in your enhancement menu. That only shows their enhancement values. It WILL show effects from an Alpha slot, since that's treated like an enhancement.

If you want to see the effect your globals are having on your powers, I suggest using Pines hero builder (which, unhelpfully, I don't have a link for off-hand).

Ah, I see. I  was worried because when I looked at the power itself, the recharge time displayed didn't match what it was supposed to be even when going Right-click->Info on the power tray.

• 1 month later

If you want accurate, turn on the countdown timer (Options). Once you activate a power it will tell you how long until it recharges.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn