What's the European population like on Everlasting?

Soyuz

As per the title. Currently I'm on Reunion, but I'm thinking of switching to Everlasting for the RP (obviously). However, there's little point if players from my own time zone will be thin on the ground!

European players, do you find plenty of others logged in when you are, or is the server a bit of a ghost town for you?

I'd say during prime hours it's about as popular, if more so than Union was back on Live and it only gets busier as the evening goes on. There are plenty of SGs which tailor to EU timezones for events though you might find the nightclub base RP scene running into stupid'o'clock for you, if you have a regular sleep schedule.

• Like 1

spacer.png

opossum haha

7 hours ago, Soyuz said:

European players, do you find plenty of others logged in when you are, or is the server a bit of a ghost town for you?

Are you specifically looking for European players or wondering what the Everlasting population looks like during EU 'prime time'?

If the latter, you can check all server populations at the time you normally play at https://forums.homecomingservers.com/status/

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

13 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Are you specifically looking for European players or wondering what the Everlasting population looks like during EU 'prime time'?

The latter. I used to play on Victory during retail, before the European launch, and never switched. It helped that the Eurocore SG was there though, otherwise finding teams could have been tricky.

I think I may just have to give it a try, as you suggest. All the servers show a light load when I'm typically able to play!

I know a fair few EU folks, being EU myself, so we're definitely around! It never feels empty for teams - there's usually TFs running all hours of the day. Since it's roleplay you're interested in, there's a usually a regular crowd in Pocket D at the very least during EU evening hours most nights, especially weekends. Some nights are slower than others but it's definitely never felt like a complete ghost town to me.

7 hours ago, Soyuz said:

I think I may just have to give it a try, as you suggest. All the servers show a light load when I'm typically able to play!

The load markers after the login screen aren't very precise.  Using the Server Status page I linked to will give you exact numbers and also tell you how many are on each side (red/blue).  Right this minute, both Excelsior and Everlasting show 'medium load' but have very different numbers of players online at 535 and 341 respectively.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Hallo aus England! I play at slightly random times of day and find there's always something going on.

Of you go on in the morning, there's a nice crossover with SEA and Oceanic players.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Another UK player here, been on Everlasting since it launched, its got a decent population at decent times but sadly the raids tend to be schedueld for US times. First daily Hami is midnight UK

I have toyed with the idea of trying to organise some earlier raids but I'm not great at organising myself to do that! 🙂

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/