Energy Melee - Barrage is doing only 1 hit instead of 2

In the public server you can see 4 numbers of damage when using barrage, in fact it hits 2 times and each time it does smash and energy damage, therefore for each hit you see 2 numbers (like all the rest of energy melee powers) with a total of 4 damage numbers for Barrage's usage.

In the test server Barrage is doing less damage then Energy Punch (it shouldn't) and in fact it's doing only 1 hit, half of what it should do, and you can see only 2 numbers (1 smash and 1 energy) like all the other single attacks, while being instead a two-punches attack.

I just tested on both servers and the difference is evident 4 numbers vs 2 numbers, and in the public server Barrage does more damage compared to Energy Punch while being lesser damage in the test server (I know Energy Punch got improved, but it should still do less damage then Barrage in total, plus the 2 hits problem remains also for impact effects and sounds, all should be double).

Just in case: I was using Electric Armor and a tanker with Energy Melee in both servers (public and test) with different customization colors.

Please let me know if you cannot reproduce the bug and need help or a proof, but I highly doubt it since it should be easy to spot that's doing just 1 hit instead of 2 (2 damage numbers instead of 4).

Edited by ThunderCAP

10 minutes ago, ThunderCAP said:

In the public server you can see 4 numbers of damage when using barrage, in fact it hits 2 times and each time it does smash and energy damage, therefore for each hit you see 2 numbers (like all the rest of energy melee powers) with a total of 4 damage numbers for Barrage's usage.

In the test server Barrage is doing less damage then Energy Punch (it shouldn't) and in fact it's doing only 1 hit, half of what it should do, and you can see only 2 numbers (1 smash and 1 energy) like all the other single attacks, while being instead a two-punches attack.

I just tested on both servers and the difference is evident 4 numbers vs 2 numbers, and in the public server Barrage does more damage compared to Energy Punch while being lesser damage in the test server (I know it got improved, but it should still do less in total, plus the 2 hits problem remains also for impact effects and sounds, all should be double).

Please let me know if you cannot reproduce the bug and need help or a proof, but I highly doubt it since it's easy to spot that's doing just 1 hit instead of 2 (2 damage numbers instead of 4).

Can you provide your evidence? Also what AT are you looking at? Do you have combat logs that show the damage is less?

Thanks, I'll have someone test it out.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• Jimmy locked this topic