[Incarnate Proposal] Kheldian Lore

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I noticed recently that in the i25 patch notes it mentioned that Demons were added as an Incarnate Lore summon option. If possible, I would ask that the team look into the possibility of adding a Kheldian lore option. It would be a really nice option for Kheldian characters (or for anyone really) to be able to summon Nova/Dwarf allies like you see in ITF.

I don't think it'd make much sense to put the Dwarf in the lieutenant slot, since that's the weak, squishy one. The Nova would be the better fit, since staying at range is the better option for a pet that's so easy to kill.

And you say "glowing touch and other assorted support abilities," but Glowing Touch is pretty much the only support ability that exists with Peacebringer style graphics. Support pets need 2 abilities. Maybe they could make up an ally-granted resist shield using one of the Peacebringer shield toggle graphics; if you make the support pet just a Light Form wisp, it wouldn't really need a fancy animation for applying it.

*is sad*

Came here thinking we were talking about adding endgame content that covered the Kheldian history/lore. ;_;

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I don't think it'd make much sense to put the Dwarf in the lieutenant slot, since that's the weak, squishy one. The Nova would be the better fit, since staying at range is the better option for a pet that's so easy to kill.

And you say "glowing touch and other assorted support abilities," but Glowing Touch is pretty much the only support ability that exists with Peacebringer style graphics. Support pets need 2 abilities. Maybe they could make up an ally-granted resist shield using one of the Peacebringer shield toggle graphics; if you make the support pet just a Light Form wisp, it wouldn't really need a fancy animation for applying it.

Oh for sure. Some liberties are pretty much necessary for the healer, but that's something a lot of lore pets already do.

And on second thought yeah you're right, a dwarf would make more sense for the Boss. Maybe a Warshade one with Sunless Mire.