Your Perfect Lorepets

Sakura Tenshi

In light of the discussion of the weekly topic, it's brought to mind the idea that it'd be sort of hard to make lore pets that would truly make everyone happy, since everyone's got different concepts and ideas. But we're not restricted in imagination and discussion, so let's talk about what your characters' ideal lore pets might look like. From actual summons to just calling in friends, or even a simple reskin of existing ones, let your imagination run wild here!

On the simple end of things, I think if I could customize Gaia Redeemer's lore pets, all I'd do is reskin his Cimerorans to represent medieval/renaissance warriors. So replace the Praefectus with an Armiger from the Black KnightsArmiger.thumb.jpg.47d635df3689dcc847683c5af5907bba.jpg

and the Immune Surgeon replaced with a plague doctor, which admittedly would call for basically some new costume pieces like a hat and proper mask.

plague_doctor-sprite-attack_grenade.png.8789df750b3f708c65d15d99693c44e3.png

• Like 1

I want the drudges from nightward.

the first one can  be a standard drudge bobby officer. the upgrade can be some kind of wickmaster.

i don't know all their ranks, they just get more and more british as they go up in ranks. the final version drinks tea when idle.

I don't have LorePets, so I may not be making sense here...

Would it be possible to use a version of the Character Creator to design their appearance?  They would have a specific/limited/unique set of costume parts.

I'm not sure this would work (I know - I'm adding to the Dev's workload), but I wanted to throw this out there for thoughts

3 hours ago, wolfshadow31 said:

My ideal Lore pets would be doppelgangers of myself.  Consider it time travel...and I call a double of myself from the very recent past, and not so distant future to fight beside me for a few minutes before they return to their own time line.  

Kind of like Phantom Army for Illusion Controllers, if you have that power customization option set for them.

• Like 1

Well, I've a handful of characters tied to my classic movie serial sci-fi "space rangers" theme, so I'd be wanting a powerful alien lorepet.  Something with mind or tele powers:  able to lift heavy objects, able to  manipulate fire with just their mind, able to freeze armies in their tracks and turn them into adoring babblers.  Something like...

The Mandalorian Season 2 Will Be Here In Fall, But You Don't Have To Wait  That Long For Baby Yoda, The Child | Celebrity Insider

But seriously, something alien, and since we're allowed to go crazy, I'm thinking a floating spheroid body (we already have a few pets in P2W resembling this), but with elasticised tentacles that can act like powerful whips for high ranged damage in a variety of attacks.  Give those tentacles a 33% chance to have a venomous effect on a target, and maybe give the space beastie a releasable toxic cloud, like squid ink, but with a vision/accuracy diminishing effect, not unlike Night Widows' annoying ability.