Share your trick arrow builds

KaizenSoze

1 hour ago, Psyonico said:

I'm concerned by your lack of Acid Arrow, but it's an interesting build.

Acid brings nothing to the table for me.  Ice and EMP handle -Special as well as Acid does (better, actually.  they both use higher scalars for -Special (Ice because it's single-target, EMP because it has a very long recharge time)).  OSA's -Def is equivalent to Acid's.  I have no use for it, nor would it work well as a third procced attack, due to the recharge time.

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

8 hours ago, Luminara said:

Ambushes can still spot your character if you're in combat when they arrive at that location.  Summons typically occur during combat, too, so you're never going to be undetectable to those.  And some ambushes go to the character, not a location, which makes them impossible to hide from (not many, but a few, and they're very annoying for stealth-based characters).

Having a weakness isn't a bad thing.  As I said previously, it's our guarantee that TA can't be regarded as overpowered.  It's also what makes TA more challenging than other sets, and more rewarding when played well.

True on almost everything you said except Soul Transfer means never having to say you're sorry. 😄

...or RotP for that matter but then you will be more tempted to fully slot it with procs.

25 minutes ago, Ankhammon said:

True on almost everything you said except Soul Transfer means never having to say you're sorry. 😄

...or RotP for that matter but then you will be more tempted to fully slot it with procs.

I had Dark Mastery on my original server build.  I wanted to play with the giant spider this time around.

This morning's test of my theoretical Wall of Force build was edifying.  Adding that third cone proved to be very satisfactory.  The animation time is a little longer than I expected (seems to be a short pause after the animation ends), but not unduly worrying.  The three cones chain perfectly, even without Hasten up, around 95% global +Recharge.  I'm neither a fan of, nor antagonistic toward, Hasten, but having the option to redesign the build without it allowed a couple of changes to suit it more toward my preferences.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Parthenia: Level 50 Magic Defender
Primary Power Set: Trick Arrow
Secondary Power Set: Dark Blast
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- CldSns-ToHitDeb:30(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb:30(3), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg:30(3), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:30(5)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Glue Arrow -- TmpRdn-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow:50(A)
Level 4: Mighty Leap -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:10(A)
Level 6: Project Will -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(37), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(39), Apc-Dam%:50(39)
Level 8: Poison Gas Arrow -- FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg:50(A), FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg:50(9), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg:50(9), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx:50(11), FrtHyp-Plct%:50(11)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), Ksm-ToHit+:30(43)
Level 12: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 14: Wall of Force -- Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng:50(A), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng:50(15), HO:Centri(15), ExpStr-Dam%:10(27), PstBls-Dam%:20(27), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg:30(29)
Level 16: Tenebrous Tentacles -- Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng:50(A), Artl-End/Rech/Rng:50(17), Range-I:50(17), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg:30(19), PstBls-Dam%:20(19), TraoftheH-Dam%:20(25)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- PwrTrns-EndMod:50(A), PwrTrns-Dam/Rech:50(40), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/End:50(40), PwrTrns-Dam/EndMod:50(40), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/Rech/End:50(46), PwrTrns-+Heal:21(46)
Level 20: Night Fall -- SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg:30(23), PstBls-Dam%:20(23), JvlVll-Dam%:10(25)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:10(A), GldArm-3defTpProc:10(37)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(29), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb:50(34), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(34)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx:50(31), RedFrt-Def/Rchg:50(31), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(31), RedFrt-Def:50(43), RedFrt-EndRdx:50(43)
Level 30: Ice Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(48), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(48)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- UnbCns-Hold/Rchg:50(A), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg:50(33), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg:50(33), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold:50(33), UnbCns-Dam%:50(34)
Level 35: Life Drain -- TchoftheN-Heal:50(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg:50(36), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen:50(36), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:50(36), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(37), Apc-Dmg:50(50)
Level 38: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 41: Web Cocoon -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(42), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(42), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(42)
Level 44: Summon Disruptor -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(46)
Level 47: Blackstar -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg:50(50), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(50)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:10(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:20(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:30(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:21(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(5), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed:50(7), SynSck-EndMod:50(7)
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Control Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon 
------------

Combat Jumping has replaced Stealth.  This gives much better combat mobility, and Immobilize protection, while retaining the minimum 18% Defense necessary to supplement Flash Arrow's -ToHit and keep the character at the soft cap (bear in mind that even though +X characters resist debuffs (Purple Patch), we're stacking additional -ToHit with TT and NF, so before the attack chain has finished cycling for the first time (TT -> NF -> WoF), the character is still well above the soft cap versus +3 foes, and stays there as long as he/she continues attacking).  Grant Invisibility was retained, both as a LotG mule and to make my spider buddy a little sneakier and safer.

Since dumping Hasten bumped up the recharge time on OSA by ~8.5s, I added Blackstar so anyone using this build will have the option to alternate between the two.  A nuke for every spawn, because it's always Christmas in the Lumiverse.

I moved the ATOs out of Life Drain and into Blackstar in order to push Blackstar's damage up to par with only three slots.  Life Drain is reslotted so it will continue to function as both a heal and an attack.  As a bonus, using Touch of the Nictus added enough global +Acc to put every power in the build over 90% hit chance versus +3 foes (94.23% lowest hit chance, in fact, just under the cap).

There is a 0.116s gap when using Project Will and Life Drain as a single-target attack chain, but there should be practically no need to use Project Will, with the cone chain complete.  It is, nevertheless, there and usable, if you want to use it.

Summon Disruptor's recharge is 20s away from permanence without Hasten.  A small penalty for the redesign, but tolerable.

Endurance consumption is so low in this build that one can toggle on Sprint and leave it running (with the EndRed IO), for extra zoominess.  Alternatively, a Stealth IO can be stuffed in Sprint, to compensate for the loss of Stealth (the power).

Nope, still no Lemon Arrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later

I actually had a different take on TA/Dark, with a best-defense-is-a-good-offense approach:

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Level 50 Magic Defender
Secondary Power Set: Dark Blast
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Entangling Arrow

• (A) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize
  • (3) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Endurance
  • (3) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge
  • (5) Gravitational Anchor - Accuracy/Immobilize/Recharge
  • (5) Gravitational Anchor - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 1: Dark Blast

• (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance
  • (9) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Thunderstrike - Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 2: Flash Arrow

• (A) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff
  • (11) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (13) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 4: Gloom

• (A) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage
  • (17) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (19) Superior Vigilant Assault - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (19) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (21) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • (21) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 6: Moonbeam

• (A) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Damage
  • (23) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance
  • (23) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (25) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • (25) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (27) Sting of the Manticore - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 8: Hover

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (27) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (29) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (29) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 10: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 12: Maneuvers

Level 14: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (31) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 16: Super Speed

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 18: Disruption Arrow

Level 20: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)
  • (31) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 22: Acid Arrow

• (A) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (33) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage
  • (33) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (33) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (34) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (34) Ragnarok - Chance for Knockdown

Level 24: Combat Jumping

Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow

• (A) Superior Defender's Bastion - Recharge/Chance for Minor PBAoE Heal
  • (34) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Superior Defender's Bastion - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage
  • (37) Superior Defender's Bastion - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 28: Torrent

• (A) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (37) Explosive Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (37) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (39) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (39) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
  • (39) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown

Level 30: Afterburner

Level 32: EMP Arrow

• (A) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (40) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold/Recharge
  • (40) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge
  • (40) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (42) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold
  • (42) Lockdown - Chance for +2 Mag Hold

Level 35: Charged Armor

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (42) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (43) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance

Level 38: Blackstar

• (A) Superior Vigilant Assault - RechargeTime/PBAoE +Absorb
  • (43) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (43) Superior Vigilant Assault - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (45) Eradication - Damage
  • (45) Eradication - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage

Level 41: Life Drain

• (A) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff
  • (46) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (46) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (46) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (48) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge

Level 44: Conserve Power

Level 47: Ice Arrow

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
  • (48) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
  • (50) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (50) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (50) Lockdown - Chance for +2 Mag Hold

Level 49: Vengeance

Level 2: Health

• (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (15) Miracle - +Recovery
  • (15) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (17) Performance Shifter - EndMod

Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 

------------

Unlike most builds I do, I don't bother to soft-cap defenses and simply rely on debuffs. Due to the unresistable nature of Flash Arrow, this makes it a lot more reliable of a strategy than with conventional -hit buffs (but still somewhat limited given ambushes and the like).

Trick Arrow

• Glue Arrow (skipped). I don't find these sorts of location AE slow fields all that useful.
  • Poison Gas Arrow (skipped). In general, I find I only have time for a single AE debuff on most spawns (Flash Arrow, useable before the battle, doesn't really count here) and that debuff is already going to be Disruption Arrow. There's also a diminishing returns of layering these sorts of debuffs on enemies that are just going to die quickly anyway.
  • Entangling Arrow. I'm not all that big a fan of this power. Putting the -resist here forces me to take it for AV/GM fights, but the Immobilize is nearly useless. I think it would have been better to shift all the Ice Arrow debuffs onto Entangling Arrow as well and ditch Ice Arrow in favor of some sort of power boost (like Tactical Arrow).
  • Ice Arrow. Probably 90% of the reason I bother with Ice Arrow is for Basilisk's Gaze. I'm rarely ever going to use it outside of an AV/GM fight for debuffing... and likely not even then unless I'm solo.
  • Disruption Arrow. On of the big selling points of the set. There aren't any particularly good slotting options here since the power doesn't need any enhancements and the only sets it can take are endurance mod sets (when you don't care about the end mod portion of the power).
  • Flash Arrow. I wish I could 6-slot this with Cloud Senses, but the damage proc interferes. Still it's a central power to the playstyle, allowing you to reliably reduce opponent's hit chance.
  • Acid Arrow. This basic power is incredibly unimpressive, so I'm not surprised people skip it. I can't remember all of the things it does, but pretty much none of them are things I care about. However, what I do care about is that I can slot 6 procs into this power and they have about a 50% chance to go off on the initial hit with a much lower chance to go off on subsequent hits. This makes it a fairly reliable mechanism for igniting Oil Slicks, does a lot of damage and has enemies flopping every so often.
  • Oil Slick Arrow. Another core feature of the set, this is basically another ultimate nuke. Igniting it is a bit tricky on a Dark Blast build, but I can use procs to accomplish the task.
  • EMP Arrow. Another power I dislike from the set. It's a grab bag of unrelated powers that don't really make any sense together. However, it's where -regen is located, so I pretty much have to take it and reduce the recharge as much as possible to make it useful. The bubble part of the power is questionable since normally I don't want to be near where my EMP Arrow is landing.

Dark Blast

• Dark Pit, Tenebrous Tentacles, Nightfall (skipped). While these can be muled in various ways, none of them are particularly worthwhile powers on their own. Since I don't really need additional AE damage, I skip these.
  • Dark Blast/Gloom/Moonbeam. These are the core single target rotation. Nothing particularly special here - I balance between set bonuses and procs without committing fully to either.
  • Life Drain. I wanted another Cloud Senses set and this is where I stuck it since I'm fairly more likely to need the additional functionality of Life Drain than the AE/debuffing of Tentacles/Nightfall.
  • Torrent. While the base damage of this power is nothing special, its ability to be usefully proc'd out is amazing. It can accept Force Feedback to power up the build's recharge and it stretches to the same range as single target nukes. I don't bother with improving the damage, using procs instead. Due to the Energy/Fire procs, it has about a 50% chance to ignite an Oil Slick.
  • Blackstar. The ultimate nuke. I'm not usually a big fan of PBAoE ultimates in otherwise entirely ranged builds, but Flash Arrow can cover the approach. With a single Energy proc, it has a capped chance to ignite Oil Slick.

Pools

I need to get invisibility (Super Speed + Celerity), 5 Defense powers for LotG and Tactics to permit me to run accuracy-less 6-proc powers. I skipped Fighting because I didn't want to waste the power on a useless melee attack and I was willing to compromise on resist/defense.

Epic Pool

Since there's almost no room for additional powers/slots once all of the above is handled and none of the offensive epic powers are particularly useful, I wanted to get an armor toggle and potentially something else useful with minimal investment. S/L/E resist and Conserve Power fits the bill.

• 2 weeks later

TA/Water/Levi = One of my favorite defenders and a solid competitor for my first page of heroes!

Tweaked over several respecs, each single target attack (ice arrow, dehydrate, and water jet) does something to help you survive. Flash Arrow @ Level 1 giving over 31% -tohit + over 30% Def to R, AoE, E, N and near that for F/C + capped Smash/Lethal Resistance + 48% Res to Cold. Awesome debuffs met half-way with enough buffs for acc, damage, and rech. A great experience and fun build. 

Old Build:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.2.19
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Level 50 Natural Defender
Secondary Power Set: Water Blast
Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- SphIns-%ToHit(A), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SphIns-ToHitDeb(3), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(5), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(5), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Aqua Bolt -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Glue Arrow -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(15), BlsoftheZ-Travel(25), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(31), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37), Ksm-ToHit+(40)
Level 6: Ice Arrow -- GldNet-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(17), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/EndRdx(9), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(11), UnbCns-Dam%(7), NrnSht-Dam%(9)
Level 8: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 10: Whirlpool -- Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(A), JvlVll-Dam%(19), PstBls-Dam%(23), TchofLadG-%Dam(15), ShlBrk-%Dam(11), ImpSwf-Dam%(21)
Level 12: Acid Arrow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(19), Acc-I(48)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 16: Tidal Forces -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Dehydrate -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(25), GldJvl-Dam%(21), TchoftheN-%Dam(27), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(27), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(23)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(29), GldArm-End/Res(40), GldArm-RechRes(43), GldArm-RechEnd(43), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(29)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(37)
Level 28: Water Jet -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Apc-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Dam%(36), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(36)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(34)
Level 35: Steam Spray -- SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(40), TchofLadG-%Dam(42), PstBls-Dam%(45), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 38: Geyser -- SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), JvlVll-Dam%(48), PstBls-Dam%(50)
Level 41: Shark Skin -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-Psi/Status(43), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(46), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)
Level 44: Hibernate -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(37)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), SynSck-EndMod(13), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(17), PrfShf-End%(46)
Level 1: Combo Level 1 
Level 1: Combo Level 2 
Level 1: Combo Level 3 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Storm Elemental Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Support Radial Embodiment 
------------

Edit: As a test, I just took the build through the Maria Jenkins mish with Resistance soldiers and Nightstar at +3x8 as a level 51. Even as a squishy it fairly easily took out mass amounts of the resistance soldiers. Though I keep my defense numbers visible onscreen so that I know when to hibernate and avoid cascade failure.

Edit2: decided to drop the kismet - throwing in the reactive proc instead - this build just has too much -def to worry about the added +tohit. My last hit chance is stuck at 95%

Edit3: went assault radial hybrid instead - don't need the extra +def buffer or end redux as much as damage and the proc damage works very nicely with this build

Edit4: I replaced assault with poison gas arrow. The solo damage from this build is mostly procs and I like to solo team sized purple spawns. The -dmg and utility of an aoe sleep really cuts the retaliation I receive.

Edit5: B/c Dare I say why not? LOL! Anyway, I wanted to report to the very, very few that read this that after getting incarnate abilities that +4x8 on this build is very doable against even the toughest around in Dark Astoria missions. You may go through every power you have every spawn but most recharge before the next +4x8 spawn and you only really need to keep emergency breakfrees or pre-emptive small purples for ambushes. For the worst spawns of 2 or more sorrow type Banished Pantheon I may wait for all the powers to recharge.... but the activation goes something like so:

1. Flash Arrow
  2. EMP Arrow
  3. Poison Gas Arrow
  4. Glue Arrow
  5. Oil Slick Arrow 
  6. Acid Arrow
  7. Disruption Arrow
  8. Geyser or Ion Judgment or Steam to light oil slick 
  9. Whirlpool
  10. Reapply flash as needed while you mop up using dehydrate/water jet/ice arrow/Steam/whirlpool/acid/entangling...  (move in to the EMP field for mez protection asap)

Fun-derful build 🙂

So yeah... I took every TA/ power lol
New Build:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.2.19

Level 50 Natural Defender
Secondary Power Set: Water Blast
Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- SphIns-%ToHit(A), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SphIns-ToHitDeb(3), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(5), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(5), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Aqua Bolt -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Glue Arrow -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 6: Ice Arrow -- GldNet-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(17), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/EndRdx(9), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(11), UnbCns-Dam%(7), NrnSht-Dam%(9)
Level 8: Poison Gas Arrow -- FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx(A)
Level 10: Whirlpool -- Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(A), JvlVll-Dam%(19), PstBls-Dam%(23), TchofLadG-%Dam(15), ShlBrk-%Dam(11), ImpSwf-Dam%(21)
Level 12: Acid Arrow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(19), Acc-I(25)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Tidal Forces -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Dehydrate -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(25), GldJvl-Dam%(21), TchoftheN-%Dam(27), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(27), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(23)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(29), GldArm-End/Res(40), GldArm-RechRes(43), GldArm-RechEnd(31), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(29)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(37)
Level 28: Water Jet -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Apc-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Dam%(36), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(36)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), Rct-ResDam%(37), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(34)
Level 35: Steam Spray -- SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(40), TchofLadG-%Dam(42), PstBls-Dam%(45), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(43)
Level 38: Geyser -- SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), JvlVll-Dam%(48), PstBls-Dam%(50)
Level 41: Shark Skin -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-Psi/Status(43), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(46), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)
Level 44: Hibernate -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(48), BlsoftheZ-Travel(48), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(37)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), SynSck-EndMod(13), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(17), PrfShf-End%(46)
Level 1: Combo Level 1 
Level 1: Combo Level 2 
Level 1: Combo Level 3 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Storm Elemental Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Assault Total Radial Graft 
------------

Edited by VashNKnives
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later

I have tweaked my existing build and recorded a "Trapdoor" run.

An excellent time is under 5 minutes for a scrapper. Most high damage builds are closer to 6 mins.

I could probably get mine close 8 mins with practice. Still happy with the damage.

Build:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7

SpecOps Pixie: Level 50 Natural Defender
Secondary Power Set: Dual Pistols

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- SphIns-ToHitDeb(A), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(3), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(3), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SphIns-%ToHit(7)
Level 1: Pistols -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg(9), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Ice Arrow -- GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(A), UnbCns-Dam%(19), GldNet-Dam%(19), NrnSht-Dam%(21), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(21), ImpSwf-Dam%(23)
Level 8: Poison Gas Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 10: Swap Ammo
Level 12: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(23)
Level 14: Acid Arrow -- PstBls-Dam%(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(27), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(29)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Bmbdmt-Dam(29), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(31), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(31), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(33)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(37)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), ShlBrk-%Dam(39), ExpStr-Dam%(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg(39)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(40), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(40), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(42)
Level 35: Piercing Rounds -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(42), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), ImpSwf-Dam%(43), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Bmbdmt-Dam(43)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(45), Erd-%Dam(45), ScrDrv-Dam%(45), ExpStr-Dam%(46), ImpSwf-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 47: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48), StdPrt-ResKB(50)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(A), SynSck-EndMod(15), PrfShf-End%(17), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 10: Chemical Ammunition
Level 10: Cryo Ammunition
Level 10: Incendiary Ammunition
------------

• 5 weeks later
On 5/26/2021 at 4:10 AM, KaizenSoze said:

I have tweaked my existing build and recorded a "Trapdoor" run.

An excellent time is under 5 minutes for a scrapper. Most high damage builds are closer to 6 mins.

I could probably get mine close 8 mins with practice. Still happy with the damage.

Build:

Reveal hidden contents

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7

SpecOps Pixie: Level 50 Natural Defender
Secondary Power Set: Dual Pistols

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- SphIns-ToHitDeb(A), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(3), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(3), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SphIns-%ToHit(7)
Level 1: Pistols -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg(9), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Ice Arrow -- GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(A), UnbCns-Dam%(19), GldNet-Dam%(19), NrnSht-Dam%(21), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(21), ImpSwf-Dam%(23)
Level 8: Poison Gas Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 10: Swap Ammo
Level 12: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(23)
Level 14: Acid Arrow -- PstBls-Dam%(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(27), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(29)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Bmbdmt-Dam(29), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(31), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(31), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(33)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(37)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), ShlBrk-%Dam(39), ExpStr-Dam%(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg(39)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(40), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(40), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(42)
Level 35: Piercing Rounds -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(42), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), ImpSwf-Dam%(43), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Bmbdmt-Dam(43)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(45), Erd-%Dam(45), ScrDrv-Dam%(45), ExpStr-Dam%(46), ImpSwf-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 47: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48), StdPrt-ResKB(50)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(A), SynSck-EndMod(15), PrfShf-End%(17), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 10: Chemical Ammunition
Level 10: Cryo Ammunition
Level 10: Incendiary Ammunition
------------

This looked interesting so I went ahead and copied your build exactly.  Im curious though, what is the attack chain?  Its definately squishy so I must be missing button somewhere that helps me kill before I get squished. Thanks!

On 6/26/2021 at 12:28 AM, Kysmelly69 said:

This looked interesting so I went ahead and copied your build exactly.  Im curious though, what is the attack chain?  Its definately squishy so I must be missing button somewhere that helps me kill before I get squished. Thanks!

I am just running through all the debuffs, then Dual Pistol attacks, nuke first.

A fully slotted flash arrow is critical and must be maintained on all mobs, but don't forget about the -damage debuffs.

You have to be very active to maintain everything. Definitely, not a relaxing build.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later

Hi,

Gave TA a shot (planning on playing Elec). What did I mess up?

/

Hero Defender
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.5 rev. 5
──────────────────────────────

• Primary powerset: Trick Arrow
  • Secondary powerset: Electrical Blast
  • Pool powerset (#1): Flight
  • Pool powerset (#2): Flight
  • Pool powerset (#3): Leadership
  • Pool powerset (#4): Fighting
  • Epic powerset: Soul Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Flash Arrow

• A: Siphon Insight: ToHit Debuff
  • 3: Siphon Insight: Accuracy/ToHit Debuff
  • 3: Siphon Insight: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 5: Siphon Insight: ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • 5: Siphon Insight: Chance for +ToHit
  • 48: Siphon Insight: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 1: Lightning Bolt

• A: Superior Defender's Bastion: Accuracy/Damage
  • 13: Superior Defender's Bastion: Damage/Recharge
  • 15: Superior Defender's Bastion: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 15: Superior Defender's Bastion: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 17: Superior Defender's Bastion: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 17: Superior Defender's Bastion: Recharge/Chance for Minor PBAoE Heal

Level 2: Entangling Arrow

• A: Trap of the Hunter: Accuracy/Recharge

Level 4: Glue Arrow

• A: Pacing of the Turtle: Accuracy/Slow
  • 7: Pacing of the Turtle: Damage/Slow
  • 7: Pacing of the Turtle: Accuracy/Endurance
  • 9: Pacing of the Turtle: Range/Slow
  • 9: Pacing of the Turtle: Endurance/Recharge/Slow
  • 11: Pacing of the Turtle: Chance of -Recharge

Level 6: Fly

• A: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • 11: Blessing of the Zephyr: Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 8: Hover

• A: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • 13: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • 42: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 10: Short Circuit

• A: Power Transfer: EndMod
  • 19: Power Transfer: Damage/Recharge
  • 19: Power Transfer: Damage/EndMod
  • 37: Power Transfer: Damage/Accuracy/Endurance
  • 39: Power Transfer: Damage/Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance
  • 39: Power Transfer: Chance to Heal Self

Level 12: Acid Arrow

• A: Invention: Accuracy
  • 43: Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Damage
  • 43: Achilles' Heel: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 43: Shield Breaker: Chance for Lethal Damage
  • 46: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 48: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 14: Maneuvers

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • 36: Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist Damage
  • 40: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
  • 40: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 16: Charge Up

• A: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up
  • 48: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff/Recharge

Level 18: Disruption Arrow

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 20: Zapp

• A: Extreme Measures: Accuracy/Damage
  • 21: Extreme Measures: Damage/Endurance
  • 21: Extreme Measures: Accuracy/Interrupt/Range
  • 31: Extreme Measures: Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • 33: Extreme Measures: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 34: Extreme Measures: Accuracy/Range/Recharge

Level 22: Oil Slick Arrow

• A: Artillery: Accuracy/Damage
  • 23: Artillery: Damage/Endurance
  • 23: Artillery: Damage/Recharge
  • 25: Artillery: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 25: Artillery: Accuracy/Recharge/Range
  • 27: Artillery: Endurance/Recharge/Range

Level 24: Tesla Cage

• A: Endoplasm Exposure

Level 26: EMP Arrow

• A: Lockdown: Accuracy/Hold
  • 27: Lockdown: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 29: Lockdown: Recharge/Hold
  • 29: Lockdown: Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • 31: Lockdown: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • 31: Lockdown: Chance for +2 Mag Hold

Level 28: Voltaic Sentinel

• A: Preemptive Optimization: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 33: Preemptive Optimization: EndMod/Endurance
  • 36: Preemptive Optimization: EndMod/Recharge
  • 40: Preemptive Optimization: EndMod/Accuracy/Endurance
  • 42: Preemptive Optimization: EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • 42: Preemptive Optimization: EndMod/Endurance/Recharge

Level 30: Thunderous Blast

• A: Superior Vigilant Assault: Accuracy/Damage
  • 34: Superior Vigilant Assault: Damage/RechargeTime
  • 34: Superior Vigilant Assault: Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 36: Superior Vigilant Assault: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 37: Superior Vigilant Assault: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 37: Superior Vigilant Assault: RechargeTime/PBAoE +Absorb

Level 32: Tactics

• A: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • 33: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff
  • 50: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance

Level 35: Vengeance

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 38: Dark Embrace

• A: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP
  • 39: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance

Level 41: Power Boost

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 44: Summon Mistress

• A: Expedient Reinforcement: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 45: Expedient Reinforcement: Accuracy/Damage
  • 45: Expedient Reinforcement: Damage/Endurance
  • 45: Expedient Reinforcement: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 46: Expedient Reinforcement: Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • 46: Expedient Reinforcement: Resist Bonus Aura for Pets

Level 47: Poison Gas Arrow

• A: Invention: Accuracy

Level 49: Evasive Maneuvers

• A: Winter's Gift: Slow Resistance (20%)
  • 50: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • 50: Hypersonic: Flying / Increased Fly Protection

Inherents:

Level 1: Brawl

• (Empty)

Level 1: Sprint

• A: Unbounded Leap: +Stealth

Level 2: Rest

• (Empty)

Level 1: Swift

• A: Invention: Flight Speed

Level 1: Health

• A: Miracle: +Recovery

Level 1: Hurdle

• A: Invention: Jumping

Level 1: Stamina

• A: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

Level 1: Shocked

Level 6: Afterburner

Level 49: Quick Form

Edited by Myamoto Musashi

On 9/4/2023 at 5:13 PM, Myamoto Musashi said:

What did I mess up?

Do to the colors you picked, I can barely read that.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."