Energy Focus stacking

1 minute ago, Wavicle said:

On my EM/Regen Scrapper, if I already have Energy Focus and I use Total Focus again (usually because I missed with both ET and PC) the new TF does not proc EF and instead of overwriting itself the buff falls off, making me have to wait until I can TF yet AGAIN.

If Energy Focus is already active, casting Total Focus again will not grant another Energy Focus, nor will it replace the current one. Mechanically, that is how it works. It checks to see if you have it already, if not, it grants it. It would require some changes to make things work as you would want, such as instead of checking to see if Energy Focus is already up, always revoke 1 Energy Focus, then grant a new Energy Focus. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 3 weeks later
On 11/28/2020 at 9:30 PM, Bopper said:

If Energy Focus is already active, casting Total Focus again will not grant another Energy Focus, nor will it replace the current one. Mechanically, that is how it works. It checks to see if you have it already, if not, it grants it. It would require some changes to make things work as you would want, such as instead of checking to see if Energy Focus is already up, always revoke 1 Energy Focus, then grant a new Energy Focus. 

This might need to be tweaked after the Holiday break. It's no fun when you do everything right and still lose unspent Energy Focus because the game decided it was time for your hit-streak to come to an end.