Siren's Call Map Bug

Normal Thomas

Yesterday I was doing some badge and plaque hunting to get Born in Battle for my Corrupter. I used the Free Fire Transport to go from Bloody Bay to Siren's Call and... this happened. The map icons of Bloody Bay were transposed onto the map of Siren's Call. The game now assumes the villain base is in the middle of the map doesn't track one to one with my movements across the map. Anyone else encounter this? Is this a product of me having the Vidiot's Map Pack installed or just an issue with the new update?

What could it be? Logging out and back in didn't fix it either. In fact, when I went to explore the zone as another character I ran into the same problem.

439371046_Screenshot2020-11-2813_05_08.thumb.png.d65dac670eb7a50a55e493a9d5147103.png

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

The Siren's Call zone was rotated 90 degress counterclockwise in the last patch (to match the city map that is visible in tram stations), so your Siren's Call vidiotmap is now incorrect. Vidiotmaps has not been officially updated, but an unofficial fix is available here.