Delete Experienced Temporary Power

Apparition

Would it be possible to let us delete the Experienced temporary power?

I buy super packs on my second account which I use for farming only, and I have so many Experienced temporary powers that I will never, ever use.  I'd just like to be able to delete them.

I read this and thought "Wait, can't you just delete them in the email?" Nope...

I think, if this could be done, maybe it would be better to have as a slash command than a delete button (to make it harder to delete stuff accidentally.) Or a filter of some sort, like we have for inspirations (though not necessarily through the P2W vendor.) Though the whole thing is part of a larger "better ways to manage email would be nice."

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

You could just claim them all on one alt and leave them in the giant wall of un/semi-wanted temp powers section of your powers screen. I don't get why you wouldn't want them though, I've actually bought packs just to get those and been annoyed with the rest of the stuff clogging my email.

They're great for High Pain Tolerance accolade debt farming and for making the vet levels to empyrean drops go a bit quicker. 

• Like 1

Just looked back and saw the 'farmer only' bit i'd forgotten while reading the other replies. I guess there's little to do with them there except just claim and forget unless you make an alt on that account to hold missions for your main account like siege and anti-matter. I'd say email inf to main account before buying packs next time but I'm guessing you'd rather have the windfalls on your farmer if you're doing actual farming.

2 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

Just looked back and saw the 'farmer only' bit i'd forgotten while reading the other replies. I guess there's little to do with them there except just claim and forget unless you make an alt on that account to hold missions for your main account like siege and anti-matter. I'd say email inf to main account before buying packs next time but I'm guessing you'd rather have the windfalls on your farmer if you're doing actual farming.

Bingo.  Yeah, I buy packs on my second account for Windfalls to use while farming.  I think @Vanden had the right idea.  I'll just make a character on my second account, claim all of the Experienced temporary powers, and delete the character.