Echo: Faultline

good4geri

To elaborate a bit, there are two plaques for the Disciple history badge, and one plaque each for the Just Said No to Superadine and Scholar history badges, that exist in both Faultline and Echo: Faultline. While not physically identical, these plaques are identical in terms of counting towards progress for the respective history badges. So a player may collect the plaque in either Faultline or Echo: Faultline and earn the same credit towards that particular badge. I just discovered this last weekend and spend an hour or so making appropriate notes/updates to the wiki to reflect this unique situation.

I think of it less as a bug and more that there are just two alternatives to collecting those particular plaques. However, the only other zone which has both a 'normal' and Echo version with history plaques is Dark Astoria, and the history plaques are not shared between Dark Astoria and Echo: Dark Astoria the way they are shared between Faultline and Echo: Faultline. Given that, it would make sense to perhaps repurpose the plaques in either Faultline or Echo: Faultline towards a new history plaque or two.

I haven't tried it to check to see if they both count for the badge, only the one in AP counts, or whether they just set the same flag (so you could get the Echo:AP plaque for the Pupil badge), but the plaque under the statue of Atlas in AP and Echo:AP both have the same text.

2 hours ago, srmalloy said:

I haven't tried it to check to see if they both count for the badge, only the one in AP counts, or whether they just set the same flag (so you could get the Echo:AP plaque for the Pupil badge), but the plaque under the statue of Atlas in AP and Echo:AP both have the same text.

I just tested both the AP and E:AP version of that plaque (the one directly under the Atlas statue) and neither of them counted towards a history badge.