Double Influence Weekends

Vald

Wasn't a huge fan of the farming nerf as I have very little game time as it is, and not here to partition to reinstate it (although would be cool), but I would love it if we can have

double influence weekends once in a while.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Vald said:

Wasn't a huge fan of the farming nerf as I have very little game time as it is

So very little game time means..you wanna spend MORE time in AE doing exactly the same map over and over?

I was about to say that 2XInflunece could be nice..in normal content, but AE already allows you to far and away more than ANY normal content in the game...and you aren't satisfied with that?

16 hours ago, Razor Cure said:

So very little game time means..you wanna spend MORE time in AE doing exactly the same map over and over?

I was about to say that 2XInflunece could be nice..in normal content, but AE already allows you to far and away more than ANY normal content in the game...and you aren't satisfied with that?

It Would be less time farming to get stuff for my build cause it now takes me double the time to gather the funds doing the same map, I dont farm that much, and yes I would be fine with outside AE farming. I used inf farm before AE using demon farm etc.

17 hours ago, Shadowsleuth said:

Any special event weekend rewards should definitely exclude AE.

Fire damage map, slot knockback protection just in case, start, don't hit the trigger, exit select another mission, select farm mission of normal content to reset, rinse repeat.

Nothing changes, just the location.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

14 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

Fire damage map, slot knockback protection just in case, start, don't hit the trigger, exit select another mission, select farm mission of normal content to reset, rinse repeat.

Nothing changes, just the location.

Not at all the case, AE is MUCH faster, Demon farming is not comparable in efficiency to a meteor of cave patrol map filled with 0-def. enemies.  Even if demons had double inf/rewards I'm not sure it would match up with AE, at least not for brutes.    

Demons not only have kb but invincibility, they can avoid a lot of dmg and the bosses heal themselves.  Fire/kins demon farm fast because of the CC they put out.

Council or Battle Maiden farming on the other hand... those would be faster kills for sure, but it still doesn't match up to a meteor of baddies literally walking to their deaths.   

I still want boosted events for taskforces anyway 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkerlotus said:

Not at all the case, AE is MUCH faster, Demon farming is not comparable in efficiency to a meteor of cave patrol map filled with 0-def. enemies.  Even if demons had double inf/rewards I'm not sure it would match up with AE, at least not for brutes.    

Demons not only have kb but invincibility, they can avoid a lot of dmg and the bosses heal themselves.  Fire/kins demon farm fast because of the CC they put out.

Council or Battle Maiden farming on the other hand... those would be faster kills for sure, but it still doesn't match up to a meteor of baddies literally walking to their deaths.   

I still want boosted events for taskforces anyway 😄

Worth the bonus, a way will be found.  Demons with +def, increase accuracy.  KB problems, IO protection.  Bosses heal themselves, but maps are not exactly AFK possible so they actively play the character instead of putting Burn on auto.

Nobody says you need just Fire farms, lethal/ice/energy do exist.  Fire easiest to manage since you got 3 PBAoE (if you go spines or rad melee), easiest to resist since the damage dot ticks are resisted unlike KB/-end/stun/-def/-slow/-rech, and the IO bonuses are stupid easy to find; usually in the top 3 of a set bonus.   

Actually have seen people with Council missions as farms, but pretty rare.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

There's very little in the game in terms of true Influence sinks.  Doubling the amount of influence will thus just end up increasing prices, too, on anything that costs a significant amount of it.

You want increased currency without inflation, something like "double merits" would be a better approach.

• Thanks 2

I tried the PI CoT Demons farming, but those maps make me not as happy as AE. I don't have that fluid rotation between mobs because they're across a non-linear map, the mobs run away a lot, and the visuals suck when my camera gets stuck around corners. I enjoy the destroyed city maps like drecks' or the carnival map, but it's not as relaxing as an asteroid IMO. 

My opinion aside, I could get behind a double inf weekend for non-AE content. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png