Cauterizing aura

Dazou

I was actually testing procs in that aura power, and it seems Power transfer and Performance shifter procs don't work in it. Even Panacea proc doesn't work in it.

I'm not a pro in procs, so my question is : is it normal because cauterizing aura is a tick heal power or the power is bugged?

On 12/5/2020 at 4:47 PM, Dazou said:

I was actually testing procs in that aura power, and it seems Power transfer and Performance shifter procs don't work in it. Even Panacea proc doesn't work in it.

I'm not a pro in procs, so my question is : is it normal because cauterizing aura is a tick heal power or the power is bugged?

Make a bug report on this...and maybe also cross-post it with a Beta Bug Report. I wondered about this in beta and wondered what would happen with procs in the new Activate Effect Group, and it appears it's not working.

It should work similar to an Auto power as AEG should not use the radius of the aura as it can't effect enemies. It is an auto-hit effect on yourself. My guess is it is either not working, or the radius is destroying your proc chance. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

13 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Are you looking in your combat logs?  You want to be looking at the healing values, at least for the Perf Shifter. 

Summon @Boppercast for expert advice😁.

Of course I was looking in the combat logs. Those 2 procs never shown off. And I can say same story with Frigid Protection of ice manipulation.

@Bopper Thanks for your advice, gonna make it. I suppose all blaster's secondaries are impacted.

6 minutes ago, Dazou said:

Of course I was looking in the combat logs. Those 2 procs never shown off. And I can say same story with Frigid Protection of ice manipulation.

@Bopper Thanks for your advice, gonna make it. I suppose all blaster's secondaries are impacted.

Sorry, it was a sort of "is it plugged in" "turned on" IT help sort of question.  Also why I directed Bopper this way.  I assume you mean doesn't show in the healing logs/combat logs specifically for those powers.  Performance Shifter did show last I could see when slotted into Stamina.

49 minutes ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Sorry, it was a sort of "is it plugged in" "turned on" IT help sort of question.  Also why I directed Bopper this way.  I assume you mean doesn't show in the healing logs/combat logs specifically for those powers.  Performance Shifter did show last I could see when slotted into Stamina.

No need to apologize, I wasn't clear enough 😉

• Thanks 1