Open Holiday Missions

Hi there,

If its possible...

I know Null the Gull in pocket d offers the ability to visit both halloween and christmas zones. Also I would love the holiday zone in pocket d to have the other mission available if possible too.

I would love to get the badges from these again! :) Holiday spirit and what not. The elf at pocket d holiday area wants 25 candy canes and as far as I know the only way to get them is via the auction house at the moment.

Thanks!

We should be optimistic and assume that the game is going to last 6 months or more (hopefully more). The fact that the GMs have GM power implies/means that they can activate event content. I'm not sure whether I would /sign this (though maybe make it tied to Ouroboros, since the events are tied to specific times of year so time travel would have to be involved), or just suggest you have patience and wait till October/December to get the Halloween/Christmas event stuff.

If we got to do the Holiday missions at any time, they would cease to be 'special' for me. I always have the fun of enjoying them even more when they roll around. (For that exact reason, I NEVER watch the Hallmark 'Christmas' movies except in December LOL.)

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

And Festivus.  For the rest of us.

Airing of grievances, feats of strength...count me as +1 (inf, for the chuckles).  SERENITY NOW!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

We should be optimistic and assume that the game is going to last 6 months or more (hopefully more). The fact that the GMs have GM power implies/means that they can activate event content. I'm not sure whether I would /sign this (though maybe make it tied to Ouroboros, since the events are tied to specific times of year so time travel would have to be involved), or just suggest you have patience and wait till October/December to get the Halloween/Christmas event stuff.

Of course! I mean I hope so, but in the event they are told to shut it down (like World of Warcraft did) even though that game is still active, I wanted to do it early. Happy to wait, was just being overly enthusiastic. :) I myself am a year round holiday kinda guy. I prefer to skip summer and go right to Halloween and Christmas.

I expect they'll open during their respective holiday times. If not, they should! I'd be ok with them being available year-round too, people who don't want to play them at any time could just not play them outside of holidays.

That's what I'm saying! They can still activate like the presents in Atlas Park and additional zones during the actual season. But for those that would like to enjoy it whenever, I think it would be fun. I saw on the auction house candy canes going for 50-100k, which means some people clearly want them.  People can go to the holiday zones when they want to now, just the missions are not active. You can access them via null the gull in pocket d. But if you prefer to wait, just wait for Oct/Nov/Dec and the rest of us can enjoy it earlier? *shrug*

I expect they'll open during their respective holiday times. If not, they should! I'd be ok with them being available year-round too, people who don't want to play them at any time could just not play them outside of holidays.

That's what I'm saying! They can still activate like the presents in Atlas Park and additional zones during the actual season. But for those that would like to enjoy it whenever, I think it would be fun. I saw on the auction house candy canes going for 50-100k, which means some people clearly want them.  People can go to the holiday zones when they want to now, just the missions are not active. You can access them via null the gull in pocket d. But if you prefer to wait, just wait for Oct/Nov/Dec and the rest of us can enjoy it earlier? *shrug*

Those holiday zones are fan-made and part of i25, they were never a part of any official holiday event.

I hope they open the holiday events, but if they do, I hope they only do it during the appropriate times of the year.  And if that's the case, maybe we'll see the Summer Blockbuster event pretty soon - unless it's already on and I'm missing it as I type...

I hope they open the holiday events, but if they do, I hope they only do it during the appropriate times of the year.  And if that's the case, maybe we'll see the Summer Blockbuster event pretty soon - unless it's already on and I'm missing it as I type...

Summer Blockbuster Double-Feature? On now as we speak, I noticed on my sole post-20 character yesterday (I don't know what level you have to be to access it, but it 'wasn't there'/was hidden probably due to underleveled-ness when I created a character today or the day before yesterday, but it was there on my 20+ yesterday).

Summer Blockbuster Double-Feature? On now as we speak, I noticed on my sole post-20 character yesterday (I don't know what level you have to be to access it, but it 'wasn't there'/was hidden probably due to underleveled-ness when I created a character today or the day before yesterday, but it was there on my 20+ yesterday).

Yeah I just noticed that myself!  Cheers!