Do the P2W prestige enhancements stack in a single power?

dmaker

If I am leveling a new character, is there benefit to slotting multiple P2W prestige enhancements in a single attack power? Leveling a SS/Invuln tank right now, so I only have two attack powers, but we get 5 prestige enhancements. Each enhancement has +ACC/+DAM. Since I have 3 unused for a bit, does it help to put more than one into a single attack power vs one prestige and one or two training enhancement?

Thanks

They are -Recharge/+DAM, not +ACC, sadly.

Personally, I spread them out across powers so their procs can be used more often.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

They do stack in a single power, but, as Charistoph said, that doesn't make the best use of their procs. However, you can always load them into whatever powers you have and when you gain new ones stick a training enhancement over the second one you put in a single power, which will destroy the prestige enhancement, then go back to the P2W vendor and grab another one of whatever you overrode to put in your new power.

It's an interesting idea to load a power up with multiple but I think it would be better to just sit on them and add 1 to each new attack power as you get it. And be thoughtful; I think the chance of knockdown proc is the most valuable for a new character. If you slot it into your AoE you can potentially knock down multiple guys at once and that is great damage mitigation for a low level character.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Why spread them out?  Does the new proc system fire per power rather than per proc?

Not that I've seen. I tend to load them all into the same power (usually the heavy hitting one, for obvious reasons) because I use them for the Dmg /Rech, and not the Procs. The Procs are nice, mind you, especially when you don't expect them. But still, I consider those "free damage" and don't worry about it.

Though I can see the merit to slotting them in the fastest recharging attack and spamming for Procs in the early levels, but as you get better attacks with higher damage then the Procs can give, I would think it's better to slot for the Dmg / Rech.

Why spread them out?  Does the new proc system fire per power rather than per proc?

Not so much the reason I do it, but I split them up because a power that is recharging can't proc, and slots are so limited at low levels that it isn't worth it to maximize your first selected Attack, imo.

They are roughly equivalent to a double DO, 16.7 dam & recharge (and a proc). They remain good until you get into 25-30 IOs and SOs.

Which is a SO level of power, all told, just split between benefits.  In order to improve on it, ignoring the proc, you would need twice the slots to improve the over all affect of them.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Ah, yes. I stand corrected, they are Recharge, not Accuracy. But do the benefits stack in a single power? I would spread them out, but I only have two attacks.

Really?  Or do you mean three, counting Brawl?  ;)

I typically put the one with a chance for knockdown in Brawl.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.