Minor, Moderate, High and Superior.

Fista

Now that we have access to the code and be been able to figure out what numbers go to these terms? 

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

oh, that is an easy one.  These words are adjectives.  about as descriptive as telling someone you just painted their car blue.  then hanging up.  wait?  blue?  what color blue?  who are youuuuuuuuu?

Or 'Big' as in Mercury vs Jupiter vs the Sun vs Beetlegeuse vs Known Universe. 

• Haha 1

They've always been rather general. It's a holdover from the "we're not giving numbers" days.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

8 hours ago, Greycat said:

They've always been rather general. It's a holdover from the "we're not giving numbers" days.

This.  Real numbers, Mids', combat attributes all came along well after issue 0.  When I started in i3 I had no clue what my defense actually was.  If I got into trouble, I hit Elude, my defense got "higher".  How high I had no real clue.  And those descriptive terms were well known to be a bit ... colorful, varying from one attack to the next just how much damage 'moderate' or 'superior' might do from one set to another. 

Now HC could go back and edit it all for consistency but do you really want the team spending their limited time on that vs a 'huge' number of other requests like new powers, missions, content and all the rest?