help - stuck on loading screen

karven25

I have read all of the forums on technical walkthroughs and do not know if I am missing something or did something wrong, or have yet to complete something in the guides possibly. after launching the game from homecoming launcher the loading bar never launches the game and no errors, just a blank slim loading screen.

15 hours ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

Would you feel comfortable sharing the specs of your computer?  Things like RAM, operating system, processor, and graphics card might help diagnose the issue.

Not my issue, but I'm throwing my information here in case anyone needs help getting to it (current updates on Win10, as a few things changed or moved)  -

On a Windows PC, right click "This PC" and "About." The current version of Windows changed the about screen a bit, and gives you an option to copy your PC specs.

You'll get a readout like:

Device name    FirstLight
Processor    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor                3.59 GHz
Installed RAM    32.0 GB
Device ID    -
Product ID    -
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch    No pen or touch input is available for this display

(You can delete the device and product IDs like I did.) Just beneath that is the WIndows information - copy, paste.

Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    20H2
Installed on    ‎8/‎30/‎2020
OS build    19042.685
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

The only thing really missing from this is the graphics card (which, yes, I wish they would include.) On the right side of this window, click on "Device Manager," expand "Display Adapters," and it'll tell you whatever your graphics card is. (nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 in my case.)

On a Mac - apple logo, about this mac.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

It's been a while, so maybe you sorted it out, but if this is the First time you're playing, then check things related to your internet and the game. The main ones being that you've told your AV/Firewall to allow the game through. I "believe" it asks the first time you ever launch the game, but the game is in front of the popup asking you to allow it to happen. In this case, you can Alt+Tab to that message and approve it. There's a way to pre-approve I believe, but I've never done this. 

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)