more costume options please

Snarky

Lets start with the basics.   trying to get a robe on a male figure.  This is seriously a ground ball rolling very slowly.  there are not many good fake workarounds.  There are no 'good' fake workarounds.  Its CoT, or some strange warrior belt overlaid on a kilt, which starts to look like a very puffy dress from gone with the wind.

at the other end.  No legs.  Just wispy ghost like trailing aura, maybe a robot base/platform that floats instead of walks.  

And skeletons.  We are so close.  skeletal robot arms.  where are the skeletal skeletal arms?  What about skeletal legs?

Okay....I see some of these are reach goals.

About that lower body robe option on a male figure....

1 hour ago, DougGraves said:

And egyptian beards need to be made available to women.  Female Pharoahs wore the beards.

I'll be happy when my female Martian character can wear the Mars symbol as her chest emblem. Or a male character can use the Venus symbol for that matter. They shouldn't be restricted by sex just because the planets' symbols have been coopted to be "male" and "female" symbols.

• Like 6

Obviously this situation is different then a game with a payed dev team, but under normal circumstances a game like this deserves to have a GM dedicated to new costume creation. 

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

As I understand, some of the other servers out there have incorporated new player-made costume pieces and skins.  It would be nice to get some of those here, and for the most part I'd think that would be a low risk addition in terms of game stability.

10 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

The Freakshow parts we've seen around out there. Preferably with a bit more variety for the female options.

I've always kind of wished for the various leather jackets some of the Freaks wear. Some of those look pretty cool. 

• Like 1

THere are some costume pieces that are truly game changers.  I have really enjoyed the floating skulls and new robot outfits.  The Brain in a Jar....OMFG.  Its a philosophy piece, a classic horror scifi piece, a thousand possibilities....and is currently stuck atop my main.  Not everything gets that much love from me, but there are definitely pieces I shoehorn onto old concepts from each wave of offerings.  One piece from any set tacked onto another can change everything.  I swear I must get as excited about this stuff as designers do at fashion shows.

• Like 1