AH buggy?

Ground Fault

It could be that the bids are not correct. I have encountered a strange bug on several items "Call to arms" being an example, where if you click on it it will show you one history listing sales between 100K and 5mil, but click it a second time and it will show a different history 500-50K. Don't know if its my system or the server. Hope this helps.

I've also notice weirdness with the history window.

I'll click on the "find" button on an item I have stored or selling.  It will show a history. 

If I click some where off the button, in the item's box, another history will show.

Sometimes, if I click the "find" button a second time, NO history will show.

It's definitely glitchy.

The purchase history is definitely bugged for me. Has been since the start.  I'm surprised I haven't seen more postings or mentions of this.  I use that history for all my bids and posts and you currently never know if the history is accurate or not. For instance, go to an I/O recipe at level 45, see the purchase history. Then switch to same I/O at level 30 and it's exactly the same, including bids/for sales.  It's as if the history is not distinguishing one level I/O from another.  So you might think your level 30 I/O recipe has a going rate of 1 million influence with 50 bidders but in fact there may be no bidders for that recipe at level 30 and it only sold for 1000 influence in the past. 

The purchase history is definitely bugged for me. Has been since the start.  I'm surprised I haven't seen more postings or mentions of this.  I use that history for all my bids and posts and you currently never know if the history is accurate or not. For instance, go to an I/O recipe at level 45, see the purchase history. Then switch to same I/O at level 30 and it's exactly the same, including bids/for sales.  It's as if the history is not distinguishing one level I/O from another.  So you might think your level 30 I/O recipe has a going rate of 1 million influence with 50 bidders but in fact there may be no bidders for that recipe at level 30 and it only sold for 1000 influence in the past.

you are correct it converts all uploaded io's regardless of level into whatever level the purchaser wanted, hence same price. which is great if you want say lv42 IO and people were only selling lv35 40 & 45's you could sit there wanting for quite awhile

noticed weirdness myself of it not showing history and having to change selected io few times before it would ...

Something definitely weird going on.

Gravitational Anchor, Rech/Acc, purple recipe. Lucked across it and noticed that it was selling for 700. Put some silly 25k bids in. Today, I log in, bids unfulfilled, and the screen shows the following.

What's weird is the number of unfilled bids (800!!)

7rlFYrT.jpg

It would be nice to confirm it's a glitch and not some jerk hacker who's gone to the Americans whilst dupin' his rares.

I don't think the number of bids is weird.  Them selling for less than you had bid, that's weird.

Why would 800 people be bidding on Gravitational Anchors?  Well, it's probably not 800 people, but much closer to one guy putting in hundreds of lowball bids, and maybe a couple of other people like you placing bids.  I mean, if I want to buy Gravitation Anchor recipes, it costs me 1 million to place 10 bids at 100,000 a piece, and I can toss up a few hundred bids on one character in just a minute, and only be outlaying a few million influence to do it.  Much cheaper if I'm bidding 100 or 111 influence.  Also, if I do this on several characters it can look like there's a great demand for the item in question, which can maybe convince people to drop it at 1 influence thinking they're bound to get the highest bid out there -- which might just be my 111 influence bid, or my 100,000 influence bid, whatever lowball bid I've placed, assuming nobody else has a higher bid.

When I see stuff going for lowball bids, with lots of bids out, that's what I think is going on.  Never assume a lot of bids means a lot of people bidding, especially on something that might not be overwhelmingly popular otherwise.

Gravitation Anchor is one of the less popular purple sets.  Craft it, convert it into a damage set, and you can make good money.

I had to do a little bit of transaction tonight and there seems to be issues. For one, tens of millions of an item for sale.  History showing up blank or "looking it up". Very broken although not the end of the world as I got everything taken care of.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

The Gravitational Anchor recipe is definitely bugged. I stumbled across it weeks ago, put in several bids at a few hundred thousand each and none of them have been filled in the 2 or 3 weeks they've been up, yet the AH displays sales below 1000 inf. The same behavior can be observed on some other items, too. Performance Shifter triple sometimes appears to behave similarly showing sales close to 10 million a piece, but clicking on it again usually reverts the display to the 2-3 million that it actually sells for.

Fortunately, the vast majority of the items seem to be displayed accurately.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

I had to do a little bit of transaction tonight and there seems to be issues. For one, tens of millions of an item for sale.  History showing up blank or "looking it up". Very broken although not the end of the world as I got everything taken care of.

If you are referring to salvage, there are in fact tens of millions of all salvage for sale, the devs have put an essentially infinite supply of common salvage for sale at 10k, uncommon for either 50k or 100k, I forget, and rare salvage for 1M.  They wanted to cap their prices.  I haven't seen what you describe for recipes, though. 

I often see blank history until I make a bid on something and hit the Find button that pops up, though.  And I have seen the "two different histories for the same item" bug someone else reported, depending where you click. 

So overnight... No bids fulfilled, but things being bought for less than my offers stand at.

B9LRZaB.jpg

I noticed this happened to me on a different IO earlier today. I reported it in the bugs forum section: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4669.0.html and came across this thread just now.

It looks like the io I've been bidding 500k on for a few days sold for 20k today: BZsOs7S.jpg.

It's either displaying the wrong data, or some people's lowballs are being filled preferentially over higher offers for some reason.