ANNOUNCING - Hellfireside Chats with The Legendary Living Hellfire

Living_Hellfire

Hi. I am The Legendary Living Hellfire. You might know me from beta or on Live on the Justice server. You might know me as the guy that started the Saturday Matinées or the guy that led the team that won the first ever Timeforce competition, and yes I still have the clock that was the prize. You might know me as being a member of the Forum Cartel on the Live forums. You may know me from this very server.

I'm here to announce my new series of conversations. I love this community, I have always loved this community and I would like to get to know it better. I would like to invite you on a journey of discovery of your fellow players. I would like to start a project where I have a short series of conversations with my fellow community members. These conversations will take place in my base, in this space. We will sit and talk in /local chat and I will ask you questions about you and try to get to know you better. These conversations will be copied and pasted, in their entirety into a post on these forums for all to read. Obviously some of you are not interested at all in participating and I understand and respect that, but I do invite you to read these conversations and please know that your participation in any conversation that results is also invited. For those of you that are interested in participating and having a conversation with me, The Legendary Living Hellfire, please DM me.

I have some simple rules about how these conversations will work;

1. If the conversation becomes belligerent or overly adversarial the conversation will be terminated. This is about community and meeting and understanding our fellow community members.

2. These conversations shall be in /local chat and will be shared in their entirety, typos, mis-tells and all. These conversations are not staged or scripted and to maintain their authenticity I will not be editing them in any way.

3. These conversations can be in character if you would like to role-play, or they can not be in character, I'm okay either way. However you would like to present yourself to the community is what I would like to support.

4. These conversations happen at my discretion, by my choosing, on my schedule.

I invite you all to participate how you like, as you like.

The Crucible.png

• Like 6

-The Legendary Living Hellfire

"The newest person in the room is always the most important person in the room"

Nice concept.  I remember how interesting it was on Live during shutdown when everyone came out of the closet so to speak.  The variety of people that played was astounding.  More than a few famous folks let their identities be known as well as those of us who are not so well known.  I am looking forward to this.

That is a very cool idea. Something to get behind that can bring more humanity into the game is always welcomed in a certain way. The only question I have is if you need to be in the same zone as you for the invite, because you are a villain correct?

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Psi | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Fire | Elemental Elder Lord - Earth/Fire/Fire | Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Fire | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace | Nameless Witch - Storm/Water/Mu | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Scorp | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Temp/Soul | Neera Etra - Dark/SR | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Mu | Frozen Tombstress Ice/Rad/Ice | Subliminal Darkness - Psi/Dark/Psi | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul | Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Night Reaver - SoA Widow | Sweet Senpai - SoA Bane

1 hour ago, Dr_Snokle said:

That is a very cool idea. Something to get behind that can bring more humanity into the game is always welcomed in a certain way. The only question I have is if you need to be in the same zone as you for the invite, because you are a villain correct?

Not at all, all these conversations will take place in my base around that little fire pit that I have pictured above and all bases can be accessed through Pocket D. I will provide you with the code to enter, of course and we'll just sit and chat. Thank you for your interest! I should have my first conversation posted soon™.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Living_Hellfire said:

Not at all, all these conversations will take place in my base around that little fire pit that I have pictured above and all bases can be accessed through Pocket D. I will provide you with the code to enter, of course and we'll just sit and chat. Thank you for your interest! I should have my first conversation posted soon™.

Haha cool, I will have to keep an eye on this. I always enjoy learning more about people behind the screen, as chatting with some of the well known peeps on the server, mainly from badge hunting was nice and relaxing.

• Like 1

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Psi | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Fire | Elemental Elder Lord - Earth/Fire/Fire | Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Fire | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace | Nameless Witch - Storm/Water/Mu | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Scorp | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Temp/Soul | Neera Etra - Dark/SR | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Mu | Frozen Tombstress Ice/Rad/Ice | Subliminal Darkness - Psi/Dark/Psi | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul | Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Night Reaver - SoA Widow | Sweet Senpai - SoA Bane

7 minutes ago, Sakai said:

Saturday Matinees:)  always loved that. Every now and then I think that needs to be revived but I'm usually not around on Saturdays:(

Y'know, honestly, if I wasn't doing shift work I probably would have started them up again but I would miss literally half the Saturdays of the year, so they just aren't feasible for me to run anymore, but I'm glad you remember them! I had a blast doing them and would sometimes have enough people to run two or three teams! Cheers!

My publicist has advised against participation without written questions provided in advance and editorial rights prior to publication.. 

Joking aside, I look forward to the results of your endeavor.

“Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.” – Voltaire

“We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers.” – Carl Sagan

“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum