Suggestion: Database tweak for Invulns.

Hyperstrike

Can we have an official tweak of Invincibility so that it's set to ZERO to ten enemies by default?
Rather than having to fiddle it in the DB every time I upgrade...
It's useful for obtaining Defense numbers when there are NO opponents in range, but they can still fire ranged attacks at you.
Because the default of one can be misleading in certain types of combat.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

13 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Can we have an official tweak of Invincibility so that it's set to ZERO to ten enemies by default?
It's useful for obtaining Defense numbers when there are NO opponents in range, but they can still fire ranged attacks at you.

Good point, I can change that. Are there any other sliders you know of off-hand that should have their default set to 0? 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

One caveat I must make when suggestions get made for changing the minimum slider from 1 to 0, I need to know if there are effects that will work when 0 targets are hit and I need to know if there are non-stacking effects that still needs a target to hit. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

On 2/4/2021 at 10:56 PM, Hyperstrike said:

Follow on update to this. I was able to confirm the main buff (non-stacking, 5% on tankers, 3.75% on others) only is on if you hit one target. So I updated our database internally to not have those buffs turn on when you set the slider to 0. You'll now have (tanker values) 0% at 0, 6% at 1, 7% at 2, ... 15% at 10. This change will be included in the next update.

Again, if you or anyone else know of other powers that should get this treatment, let me know. Tell me what the values should be in game at 0 targets, and I'll take it from there.

2 hours ago, Bopper said:

Follow on update to this. I was able to confirm the main buff (non-stacking, 5% on tankers, 3.75% on others) only is on if you hit one target. So I updated our database internally to not have those buffs turn on when you set the slider to 0. You'll now have (tanker values) 0% at 0, 6% at 1, 7% at 2, ... 15% at 10. This change will be included in the next update.

Again, if you or anyone else know of other powers that should get this treatment, let me know. Tell me what the values should be in game at 0 targets, and I'll take it from there.

Awesome!

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!