Good Morning Everlasting!

rookery.

*gives Puppeh all the bacon* especially after wearing that hat.

*collapses into the bean bag chair.* Over 100 people. OOG.

*throws chonky boots in corner, throws chain jewelry on sofa, wipes off queen of the damned makeup, curls up with a good book*

Ya know I never thought I'd get into Volney's 'The Ruins' but hey, it is growing on me.

Good Morning all!

Breakfast is self serve atm. Cause I'm tie-ahd. 😄

/e leaps out of the way of the airdrop. That's a lotta bacon!

We had over a hundred peeps come to the Black Cat club last night! And it felt like I waited on them all! 😛

You all can come if you want, it's on Tuesday's but I cant run around the place like here. I have to have on my serious RP face.  

Look for the black cat caller out by the SG portal in Pocket D.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rookery. said:

/e leaps out of the way of the airdrop. That's a lotta bacon!

We had over a hundred peeps come to the Black Cat club last night! And it felt like I waited on them all! 😛

You all can come if you want, it's on Tuesday's but I cant run around the place like here. I have to have on my serious RP face.  

Look for the black cat caller out by the SG portal in Pocket D.

rook has a serious Rp face????

• Like 1

In that picture above I was telling the cat about my tragic backstory and how my succubi mother and angelic father had to be apart for eternity because they had a love whose name could not be spoken and how this messed me up and made me listen to techno in order to be able to even feel ANYTHING and that one day at a club, the techno music actually became three dimensional and confessed to me that it was actually a being from another dimension that had come to this world looking for a champion and had found me but in the process had also fallen in love with me and we needed to go to its dimension to fight the slightly evil slightly misunderstood Intergalactic Purple Haters Gang, not with guns and swords or even with our minds but with SLAM POETRY.... and for some reason the cat got all rude and walked off and it looked just like that.

Cat RP. Not even once.

Good Morning all!

• Haha 1

*Here we go with 4th wall bunny style and his Human avatar*

I don't RP...what I do here is not what I know RP to be(but then again I don't know what any of it is) That being said I find it to be annoying and slightly amusing.(pocket D *shudders*)

But, to each their own who am to force my beliefs or opinions on anyone else.

That being said I find amusement in being a villain bunny in a role reversed position with a puppy..dogs chase bunnys not the other way around but, I threw that on its head.

I enjoy my time on here as such that it is, its whimsical but not to the point of irritation.

In life I'm a crazy person intent on driving coworkers and family members to the point of mania, if I had an alignment it would be chaotic good.

I'm an older guy, a veteran and I work in senior Healthcare so this past year I've experienced alot of loss, through it all I've maintained my humor i think its a reflex of my time in the military...a dark humor or outlook on life is a survival tool and I've been a beacon to coworkers because I'm the crazy bastard cracking jokes while facing down death.

So even though I have this mania, me being here with you is an oddity because it is, my wife and vgmates don't get it. I make serious villains (and now heroes) because I'm of the mind that heroes and villains wouldn't be whimsical or funny, it would be dark like Zack Snyders JLA and the Watchmen because suddenly the morality of power becomes a very serious thing.

So once again why am I here? Its a weird thing to me, I dont know you but we share this, so I decided to share me, and maybe that's the answer to it all. Just because. 

*4th wall gone, bunny back shaking his head*

• Like 2

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 hour ago, The_Warpact said:

*Here we go with 4th wall bunny style and his Human avatar*

I don't RP...what I do here is not what I know RP to be(but then again I don't know what any of it is) That being said I find it to be annoying and slightly amusing.(pocket D *shudders*)

But, to each their own who am to force my beliefs or opinions on anyone else.

That being said I find amusement in being a villain bunny in a role reversed position with a puppy..dogs chase bunnys not the other way around but, I threw that on its head.

I enjoy my time on here as such that it is, its whimsical but not to the point of irritation.

In life I'm a crazy person intent on driving coworkers and family members to the point of mania, if I had an alignment it would be chaotic good.

I'm an older guy, a veteran and I work in senior Healthcare so this past year I've experienced alot of loss, through it all I've maintained my humor i think its a reflex of my time in the military...a dark humor or outlook on life is a survival tool and I've been a beacon to coworkers because I'm the crazy bastard cracking jokes while facing down death.

So even though I have this mania, me being here with you is an oddity because it is, my wife and vgmates don't get it. I make serious villains (and now heroes) because I'm of the mind that heroes and villains wouldn't be whimsical or funny, it would be dark like Zack Snyders JLA and the Watchmen because suddenly the morality of power becomes a very serious thing.

So once again why am I here? Its a weird thing to me, I dont know you but we share this, so I decided to share me, and maybe that's the answer to it all. Just because. 

*4th wall gone, bunny back shaking his head*

Beginning descent into italicized space in 3...2....1....

The fact that you enjoy it is good enough reason in my book. 

I posted a picture a while back, seems years ago now, of a really burly scary guy with the caption, "This is Hans BurlyMan. He fights bears as a hobby and punched engine blocks for a living. He also plays Princess Pink Poofs on his favorite videogame. Why? Because it makes him happy."

And at the end of the day, one assumes you aren't an actual villain bunny so you are roleplaying! CAUGHT YA! MUAAHAHAHAH! But really, you can RP being a damn desk lamp if it appeals to you. Humans and the brains that go with them can be so freakin awesome! Not everyone has to be the five layers deep super villain with multiple motives and consistent backstories. I mean I have a super named Intergluteal Crease, his tragic backstory is he sassed the overworked Hero Corp admin who entered names in the computer and while he was talking with his buddy on the phone, he said, "Just call me the Intergluteal Crease!" as a joke and the admin went with it. It's silly and stupid and I never go hardly any further with him short of offering my teammates freshly cracked walnuts. 😛 Why? Cause it makes me laugh!

Also, Rook works at 911 and we have some bad times roll around as well. High stress, high burnout, most days are boring but some...are not. And also dealing with some tangential relations with moderate dementia is quite frankly scaring me. A lot.

So at the end of it all. I am happy you all enjoy the Rookery, the crazy place in our combined heads, it is as much yours as it ever was mine. 

Back to non italicized text.

/e hands out chocolate chip cookies and orange juice while watching Bunneh and Puppeh chase each other across the lawn.

11 minutes ago, rookery. said:

Beginning descent into italicized space in 3...2....1....

The fact that you enjoy it is good enough reason in my book. 

I posted a picture a while back, seems years ago now, of a really burly scary guy with the caption, "This is Hans BurlyMan. He fights bears as a hobby and punched engine blocks for a living. He also plays Princess Pink Poofs on his favorite videogame. Why? Because it makes him happy."

And at the end of the day, one assumes you aren't an actual villain bunny so you are roleplaying! CAUGHT YA! MUAAHAHAHAH! But really, you can RP being a damn desk lamp if it appeals to you. Humans and the brains that go with them can be so freakin awesome! Not everyone has to be the five layers deep super villain with multiple motives and consistent backstories. I mean I have a super named Intergluteal Crease, his tragic backstory is he sassed the overworked Hero Corp admin who entered names in the computer and while he was talking with his buddy on the phone, he said, "Just call me the Intergluteal Crease!" as a joke and the admin went with it. It's silly and stupid and I never go hardly any further with him short of offering my teammates freshly cracked walnuts. 😛 Why? Cause it makes me laugh!

Also, Rook works at 911 and we have some bad times roll around as well. High stress, high burnout, most days are boring but some...are not. And also dealing with some tangential relations with moderate dementia is quite frankly scaring me. A lot.

So at the end of it all. I am happy you all enjoy the Rookery, the crazy place in our combined heads, it is as much yours as it ever was mine. 

Back to non italicized text.

/e hands out chocolate chip cookies and orange juice while watching Bunneh and Puppeh chase each other across the lawn.

4th wall open

I like the rookery I find it amusing and you all make me laugh out loud I miss the ones who don't come anymore 

it a escape into insanity that is funny and we care about each other we are family for a long time

bird cat puppy a fluffy toy we are almost a toy story,,,,

My life has it intense moments to I am a Licensed clinical social worker and I see higher level of care people so when here I don't use that brain much,,,

I njoy the antics and escape reality 

end fourth wall 

Edited by CienFuegos
  • Like 2