Panacea Proc question

Bursurkur

Hey all,

Got a question about the Panacea +Heal/+End proc.   I got it slotted for my brutes and my MM.  My brutes are getting 65 per hit from it while my MM is getting 79 per hit.  My brutes got more HP than my MM so the question is what's the determining factor to how much HP you get from it?  Is it based on Archtype?

Is your MM running any powers that might increase healing received? 

I'm just as confused as you are, and this is the only thing I can think of without being able to look under the hood myself.

Just to make sure: you don't have Power Transfer: Chance to Heal Self slotted and are mistaking the green numbers coming from that, are you?

They are based on AT modifiers to different abilities. Interesting that the the Panacea and the Power Transfer IOs use different modifiers to determine how much they heal, so each of them would heal for different amounts on different ATs. I think one is using the modifier for healing other targets (where ATs with buff/debuff sets should be better), and the other is using the modifiers for self-healing, but I'm not sure I recall that detail with great certainty.

• Thanks 1

The +HP bonus from Panacea uses

Heal (0.67 * Melee_Heal) points of damage (all affected targets)

where "melee_heal" is a modifier table that changes based on AT and isn't based on a percentage of HP or anything, like some other +HP procs are.

• Thanks 2

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

8 hours ago, Coyote said:

They are based on AT modifiers to different abilities. Interesting that the the Panacea and the Power Transfer IOs use different modifiers to determine how much they heal, so each of them would heal for different amounts on different ATs. I think one is using the modifier for healing other targets (where ATs with buff/debuff sets should be better), and the other is using the modifiers for self-healing, but I'm not sure I recall that detail with great certainty.

Power transfer uses players unmodified base hp and provides a % of that as a heal on a proc basis. 

• Thanks 1