The Things NPCs say

wjrasmussen

I've often had that thought too, "whoa, I just smuggled myself over here from the Rogue Isles, be careful what you wish for."

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I am relentlessly enraged by the Hellions in Atlas Park with their typo of the 'big bag purse snatcher' that has never been fixed in literally decades. Their illiterate failure has been mocking me for longer than many people have been alive.

The idiot formerly known as Lord Khorak

1 hour ago, SaintD said:

I am relentlessly enraged by the Hellions in Atlas Park with their typo of the 'big bag purse snatcher' that has never been fixed in literally decades. Their illiterate failure has been mocking me for longer than many people have been alive.

I've seen quite a few big bag purses.  At that size they'd seem a target full of possibilities to a street thief.   In reality, they're probably just holding the lady's entire essential oil collection.  Never know when you'll need one of 'em.

I rolled a necro/electric mastermind yesterday and ran through the starting Vahzilok missions. I found it deeply amusing that the people she saved from being harvested for parts and/or turned into Vahzilok minions had no trouble thanking the cackling madwoman with the pet zombie.

• Like 1

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

• City Council
3 minutes ago, wjrasmussen said:

Ever notice how citizens thank you when you save them but the ppd doesn't say anything?

I mean, can you blame them? Can't be a big ego booster for them. 😄

• Haha 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!