Cybertech Long Jacket

Apparition

There's an even simpler trick : if you color the inside part of the normal Trenchcoat section, and then switch to the Jackets section with the Cybertech long model, the inside of the jacket will have changed accordingly. (way easier than having to link and delink colors all over again every time you have to change that dang coat)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

On 2/27/2021 at 4:53 PM, Virtual Green said:

There's an even simpler trick : if you color the inside part of the normal Trenchcoat section, and then switch to the Jackets section with the Cybertech long model, the inside of the jacket will have changed accordingly. (way easier than having to link and delink colors all over again every time you have to change that dang coat)

Oh, perfect. I've been using the link/unlink workaround and glad to know this option exists instead. I doubt this works for the Tech Knight belt with the waist cape attachment but hopefully it will do the same there.

Edited by ForeverLaxx
wrong costume item. i think

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

On 2/27/2021 at 1:38 PM, Ibarra said:

Only way I managed to do it is by making sure the costume colors are linked, change it to my desired color, then unlink them.

This is the only way I have found to change the 'loincloth drape' on the Tech Knight belt as well.  and another belt piece now that I think about it, has an optional drape.  One of the oddball cape options may act like this too,.  dim memory. Set it 1st thing.  If you get deep into the design and decide to slightly tweak the color.... you are linking colors and setting that one piece, then unlinking and doing the rest of the costume over.