Arachnos MM , figured it out . Can we make it happen please

can we get arachnos patron pets and the back up radio crab into its own power pool , so we can make arachnos MM's  . just remove the timers on them and you could make a hybrid build using the new arachnos mm power pool . It would be like a side power pool like flight or stamina . You could have a Mu , crab , night widow , tarantula , and bane . You could just pick which ones you want and keep your normal powers and make a hybrid character . That way I could be a fortunata MM . You can just pick which powers you want to use and  you wont have to make a new MM class , just a new power pool .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

its a totally different thing , and it can be done . I know it .

and I will join the test server and test it if they want .

I would think people would be excited about new power pools , not complain and shoot them down .

but I have found people here complain about everything , so it doesn't really matter what you say or ask for , someone is going to complain about it .

I'm asking for it , and hopefully the person who can do it , likes my idea

I don't care if you think its unnecessary , it would be fun and something new , and I am asking for it

• 4 weeks later

Good for you, I respect a man who speaks his mind. I’d love to see an enforcer MM, that changes from Longbow if you’re hero and Archanoes if you’re a villain. It is much better to contribute ideas as if there are no limitations rather than doubtful remarks that stop ideas from flowing in the community.

Speak your mind more :D Don’t let some smuck talk you out of a harmless idea

Here's an ambitious idea. Lets just take Atlas City, replace Atlas with our Lord and savoir Recluse, tint the map evil and call it a day?

• 9 months later

I don't understand the request, because it basically sounds like either a request for a unique power pool for a specific AT (Why for VEATs? I understand that they can only choose Patron pools, but they have more power choices than most other ATs) or the ask is for another patron pool which would allow EVERYBODY to get as many as 5 (more) pet summons. Keep in mind the existing level requirements for the VEAT pets are levels 35 and 38, so there wouldn't be 5 available power picks for this hypothetical pool anyway.

If it is the former, it is unnecessary. Crabberminds can already have 6 pets *before* Incarnate and Temp pets. In case you missed the recent Dev Discussion thread on Soldier VEATs, there was already complaining that Crabberminds lack true MM controls for the lil' buddies they already have.

If it is the latter, somebody has pe... err... pet envy.

Honestly, a better request is to add a new Mastermind primary instead of re-configuring the VEATs (or making everyone a Mastermind via an Epic pool).

Edited by tidge

On 5/29/2019 at 6:09 PM, pheeonix said:

can we get arachnos patron pets and the back up radio crab into its own power pool , so we can make arachnos MM's  . just remove the timers on them and you could make a hybrid build using the new arachnos mm power pool . It would be like a side power pool like flight or stamina . You could have a Mu , crab , night widow , tarantula , and bane . You could just pick which ones you want and keep your normal powers and make a hybrid character . That way I could be a fortunata MM . You can just pick which powers you want to use and  you wont have to make a new MM class , just a new power pool .

why not just ask for an arachnos based mm primary set?

I kinda like the idea of a new MM primary that summons Arachnos if you are Villain or Rogue, and Longbow if you are Hero or Vigilante.

Oh... or even better. Arachnos if you're Villain, Crey if you're Rogue, Longbow if you're Hero, or Wyvern if you're Vigilante. Make those alignments have meaning.

/jtraumatrain

Edited by TraumaTrain