Unbelievable but true stories

DougGraves

Early today I created a new character.  I decided since I was soloing to play redside.  I decided to do the tutorial so I would start at lvl 2 as expected.  I decided to do Galaxy City tutorial.

In the tutorial I saw 2 other players.  Not at the same time, but still 3 players did the Galaxy City tutorial today!

Later I got on a blueside character to find a team.  Someone was advertising a team on goldside. So I went over and joined them.  We got a few more people. 

This is not a joke.  It actually happened.  4 players teamed today on goldside.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

That happens regularly on Reunion!

(Ok, it happening is sometimes MY fault but even so!)

Also, THE Blue Spectrum is in the Galaxy City tutorial!  I mean, THE Blue Spectrum!  AWESOME!

Edited by Darmian

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

33 minutes ago, Darmian said:

That happens regularly on Reunion!

(Ok, it happening is sometimes MY fault but even so!)

Also, THE Blue Spectrum is in the Galaxy City tutorial!  I mean, THE Blue Spectrum!  AWESOME!

sure is, i've killed him quite a few times

3 minutes ago, Snarky said:

sure is, i've killed him quite a few times

Ah, time fracture there.  Killed and yet lives on!  And I get off that chopper in Paragon to find Sister Psyche is dead for ages...but I just left her...whut?

• Haha 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

I almost always do the Galaxy City tutorial too, but almost always I'm there by myself.  This may be because I play during odd hours though.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I sometimes go street sweeping on a new alt in Galaxy.  It's nice at least running into Purp 6s there and fighting your way clear.  OLD SKOOL!

9 hours ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

Real tutorials and nothin' but!  Gotta get them Isolator and Jail Bird!

Also, not a fan of Galaxy City's destruction.  Atlas Park should have been targeted by the Shivans, clearly.

It was but then people started messing with time.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

I don't know Praetoria well enough to know how to get that one.  Sorry.

Wouldn't object to having it explained, though.

Talk to Rothstein in the tutorial. and go through his full speech. He's after you pass by the Clockwork and down into the Underground.  He'll be standing on something that elevates him higher than the surrounding Resistance members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1