MSR trigger Rikti Zone Invasion

Andreah

Would I be mad over this being implemented? No, but I'll give you my .02 take... Rikti Zone Invasions can be really annoying to deal with as a person who doesn't wish to engage in this content. When I'm playing regular missions/task forces and I'm traversing the area it can be a great annoyance to deal with Rikti Motherships shooting people all over the place. Spawning one randomly after that timeframe would be really inconvenient, why would you want a RZI to occur after a long while and hunt for that? 

Zombie invasions I can get behind, I still find them annoying but they're most of the time lieutenants or minions. Rikti Zone Invasions have Drop Ships that do craploads of damage and almost instantly if not do actually one-shot you. For this reason, I'm going to have to decline this suggestion, and I believe Lady Grey works alright and is working as intended. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Doomguide2005 said:

No idea if still true but a zone invasion also used to cause all the street mobs to vanish ... rather annoying if it coincided with your Numina TF hunt.  

No, that's been changed. None of the invasions cause this any more.

• Like 1

A better variation would be to have the Rikti invasion to occur either in the RWZ or in Kallisti Warf rather than in some random zone.    It would give the latter more of a reason to exist, other than costume contests.

• Like 1