Pumpkin King and Giant Killer badges can be cheated via Architect

Chuckledunk

I've been trying to catch these two in Croatoa for some time, and decided to try fighting them in Architect mode to see how I'd fare in 1v1. While checking that, I encountered this issue.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to any Architect location

2. Create an empty map with only the Giant Monster "Jack in Irons" or "Eochai" on it

3. Save and test the level

4. Deal minor damage to the giant monster and use the Architect testing tools to kill them

Actual Result: Using debug to kill the giant monsters in the Architect grants the related badges

Expected Result: Kills in Architect mode should not contribute to badge progression

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
On 4/20/2021 at 11:18 AM, Chuckledunk said:

I've been trying to catch these two in Croatoa for some time, and decided to try fighting them in Architect mode to see how I'd fare in 1v1. While checking that, I encountered this issue.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to any Architect location

2. Create an empty map with only the Giant Monster "Jack in Irons" or "Eochai" on it

3. Save and test the level

4. Deal minor damage to the giant monster and use the Architect testing tools to kill them

Actual Result: Using debug to kill the giant monsters in the Architect grants the related badges

Expected Result: Kills in Architect mode should not contribute to badge progression

Nice, welcome to the Bug Hunter badge club.

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn