Take it to the Rikti, Payback day

MsSmart

Hi:

This is only a request for future development, not a do or die thing.

The concept is an expansion of an MSR event, instead of being immediately ported to the Vanguard post at the end of the MSR, you are given a choice to retire to the vanguard post (default choice) or to penetrate the ship. Anyone who clicks penetrate ship (stays in league mode) and is transported inside the ship. You battle with your allies through a maze of corridors which leads to alien dimensional transport portal and for say 20 minutes you are ported to the Rikti home world!

You can treat the home world in a similar manner as a mayhem mission, you can go to their world and trash it!  While you do it, waves of their own security forces obviously rally out to deal with the intruders (same way as it's done during the regular MSR. Once the 30 min is over, you are ported out of their world and placed in the Vanguard base as it is done in a normal MSR.

... have you done the RWZ arcs? All of them?

Just that this would kind of be counter to any and all peace efforts, lore-wise. And instead of defeating and pushing back the Lineage of War (and letting the truth about what happened spread,) you'd basically be justifying a larger invasion, essentially shooting all your efforts through the Vanguard arcs in the foot.

• Like 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I like the general idea of something happening at the end of an MSR, other than just an agreement among the group to take out the Drop Ship.

As a league leader, though, an MSR is already at the max time I would want for a single event. By the time you recruit, take out the pylons, do the bowl thing, and take out the Drop Ship, it's easily an hour per run. So I really wouldn't want to extend that event more than it is.

I do like the idea of having an "MSR 2.0" thing, where you might, say, teleport the league through a hole in the shield and fight inside the ship itself. Borrowing one of your other ideas, completion of that might start a Rikti invasion in the zone.

• Like 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

On 4/29/2021 at 4:08 AM, Greycat said:

... have you done the RWZ arcs? All of them?

Just that this would kind of be counter to any and all peace efforts, lore-wise. And instead of defeating and pushing back the Lineage of War (and letting the truth about what happened spread,) you'd basically be justifying a larger invasion, essentially shooting all your efforts through the Vanguard arcs in the foot.

Earth is for Earthlings, you dirty hippie!  Get a job!

Who run Bartertown?