How create new Team Transports

cranebump

The reproductive process is rare in the wild, but it does happen:

image.png.045919d3b69b1472def556c40327555e.png

Ssh...there's a necktie hanging from one of the wings...:-)

• Haha 5

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

This odd phenomenon only happens during the Yin cycle...

On a serious note: I thought that a previous patch made it so that these sorts of powers do not spawn if there is another nearby same as Ouro portal.

38 minutes ago, iBot said:

This odd phenomenon only happens during the Yin cycle...

On a serious note: I thought that a previous patch made it so that these sorts of powers do not spawn if there is another nearby same as Ouro portal.

I

Ugh. What I meant to say was, It might be in the case of TT (which can only be used by people on the same team) that only a casting from someone in your team would delete one. But that door after the second mission of Yin is very busy this week. I've seen 3 groups there at one time.

1 hour ago, Knock! said:

Ugh. What I meant to say was, It might be in the case of TT (which can only be used by people on the same team) that only a casting from someone in your team would delete one. But that door after the second mission of Yin is very busy this week. I've seen 3 groups there at one time.

Yeah possible the code only works with same team.  Maybe in future the devs can adjust it to not stack.  It is kind of annoying to step out to 3 or 4 of them packed because you don't know if someone on team spawned it so you stand around waiting for the pop up as. 

2 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

Is it wrong that I know that's a Yin TF after mission 2.  

I barely ran TFs during Live, and even I know it as that.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝