Gladiators Fury Chance for Res Debuff into Burn or Aura'?

SenkanYamato

Let me see if I can say this right, Burn is cast as a pseudo-pet type and as such gives each proc 2 chances of working.

That is the super simple answer. Now hopefully someone a lot smarter than me will come along with the long, more complete answer

• Like 1

Would be better to put ATO’s and their procs in the auras. Since you only need to get a proc against a single enemy for their full effect, they’re likely to be in effect all the time even with the poorer proc rates of damage auras. For instance my latest tanker runs 5 Superior Might of the Tanker and 1 Superior Gauntleted Fist in his damage aura, so I have 2 +res procs and some absorb up all the time whereas with damage procs the aura would be less consistent at proccing than most click attacks.

• Like 2

Put in burn, it's more consistent.  If you are a non fire farmer, you could put it in a AOE like TW and or Mace where it goes off quite frequently.

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Auras are terrible for procs. It's much better in Burn (something like 80% chance to go off in a procced out Burn).

But -res procs are not very useful outside of AVs (in my experience). Tested in farm maps and there was no difference between -res procs and damage procs, with the advantage that damage procs work all the time and -res procs become semi useless if someone else in the team has them as well.

If someone has data to refute this please correct me.

Edited by Sovera