Guns, Guts, & Glory: All Guns Superteam starts 16 May 8pm EDT/5pm PDT

Perfect Square

What: Guns, Guts, and Glory! (All Guns Superteam)
Where: Excelsior (first meeting under the Atlas statue)
When: Sundays at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific US (first meeting on 16 May)
Who: The Justice Superteamers (the folks behind the Justice TA, Traps, Radiation, Blades, Earth, Gun, Darkness, Time, Water, Indomitable Sonic, and Excelsior Nature, Knockback, Electric, Thermal/Cold, Dark, and TA Superteams)
Why: FUN, fortune, and glory!

The Justice Superteamers run many projects to leverage the power of stacked (de)buffs and explore common themes to accomplish things that a random group could not. Come join us on Excelsior for our Guns, Guts, and Glory Superteam where we'll shoot stuff with various types of guns. Long time vets and new players are all invited as we focus on fun with other friendly players.

Power/Build Requirements:

• Any gun power set: Beam Rifle, Dual Pistols, Assault Rifle, Arachnos Huntsman*, Thugs or Mercs.  If you're a Mastermind, you have to take at least 1 primary attack so you're running around with a gun.
    • A Huntsman is defined as a Bane Soldier with no Mace powers - they primarily use their gun.
  • Required Powers(slotting):
    • Maneuvers with 2 slots worth of Defense enhancements by level 20.
  • The following are suggested, but if you can't fit them all in, not required:
    • Assault
    • Tactics
  • Other team-focused powers are great too: Vengeance, Victory Rush, Weaken Resolve, Spirit Ward, Teleport Target, and Medicine Pool are always useful.
  • You're welcome to make use of your other build if you'd like to maintain a solo, PVP, or non project compliant build.

Miscellaneous Details:

• Our first meeting will take place Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 8pm EDT/5pm PDT under Atlas on Excelsior. Feel free to show up fresh from the tutorial (or even skip it).
  • We'll be coordinating the group through use of a global channel named "Justice Superteamers". Everyone participating on this team must join the channel. (/chan_join "Justice Superteamers"). We also have a Discord channel for out of game and voice communication.
  • We'll start in Paragon with some DFBs and KR scanners/banks, but will eventually make ourselves vigilantes/rogues so we can enjoy what the Rogue Isles have to offer.
  • We'll be focusing on PVE content (TFs, Contact Arcs, Tips, iTrials, the occasional newspaper/scanner, etc).
  • There is no limit on the number of people that can join us. This isn't going to be a fixed group of 8; the more, the merrier. Feel free to show up late, roll a 2nd alt, etc.
  • Super-Sidekick makes teaming incredibly easy. If you already have a character that fits the theme of this team, or won't be able to join us at the start of this team, don't worry; we'll accept you at any level, any time. Just note that if you're significantly beyond the rest of the team in terms of level, you should expect to exemplar down to the rest of the team most of the time.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post here or send a /t or email to @Perfect Square, @Hedgefund, or @EF in-game.

• Like 3

Pew pew, pew pew pew!

I already made my Huntsman and a warning to anyone else thinking of doing the same.

Because VEATs all begin in the Rogue Isles, if you choose to play a Huntsman, please create it well enough in advance of our first session so you can change alignment in Pocket D using Null the Gull.  That's a good idea for anybody actually so you can set up your Null the Preferences, like auto-accepting Mystic Fortune.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ThrillMill said:

Liable to be too slow for a fast moving super-team but I love the playstyle none the less. 

We turn the difficulty up just a notch below insanity, speed isn't a priority for us, we tend to fight the purple things in our way.

• Like 2

I, while having a stupid number of Alts  have actually never   EVEN on live rolled  anything with a gun.

(besides biceps baby!)

hmmm.

"Bang of '47"   sounds a  tad...no.  

Ill figure out a name before we roll.

See you guys there!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hedgefund said:

We turn the difficulty up just a notch below insanity, speed isn't a priority for us, we tend to fight the purple things in our way.

This is a very good point. At higher level, +4 is our default. I brought an electric /traps troller to the elec team and had no problem keeping up. My go to strategy was to drop a trap per spawn and start zapping.

• Like 1

Just a reminder that this kicks off tomorrow (Sunday, 16 May). Get those gun toting alts rolled up (most regulars will be level 1-2 starting out), /chanjoin "Justice Superteamers" and meet us under Atlas at 8pm EDT, 5pm PDT. I'll be on a Blaster with two pistols and ninja training name Sliced Silencer @Perfect Square. Probably will run a Huntsman alt and, when we get to higher levels, my AR/TA corruptor alt from the TA team.

You are welcome to show up after that, but holler at us in channel if we've left Atlas to shoot things. We'll make sure you get on a team regardless of level. Sounds like a decent crowd and multiple teams will be running.

Edited by Perfect Square
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later