Oh, Jenkins...

38 minutes ago, SaintD said:

He turns up in the Faultline arc. No funny lines though, he's just the poor sod who gets walloped first when you ambush Nocturne.

He straight up quotes his namesake in the Faultline mission though, so at least there's that.

He also turns up in one of the VEAT missions channeling his inner Indiana Jones.

• Haha 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

4 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

One of the many, many reasons (apart from nostalgia) that I still play the old Breakout tutorial for every single one of my villains.

danged i wish we had the option to start a toon in there still.  

2 hours ago, Blackbird71 said:

I'm surprised people still take anything that Snarky says literally; I would have thought the name was a giveaway.

i am semi-literal , errr some of the time.

i seriously thought the only tutorial available was the shivan galaxy thing.  did they change that?

On 5/16/2021 at 1:20 PM, Snarky said:

i am semi-literal , errr some of the time.

i seriously thought the only tutorial available was the shivan galaxy thing.  did they change that?

Did they change it?  I don't think so; to my knowledge that's how it's always been on HC.  The choice of tutorials (as TVT showed in the screen capture) has been available at least since June 2019 (I personally can't verify prior to that, but it may have been available since HC's launch).  Any non-goldside, non-EAT character who chose to play the tutorial would have had to make the choice of which tutorial to play through.