Living Dark Badge

Marine X

Have went to he Underground where badge is marked by Vidiot Maps but no badge marker or Badge awarded. The Wiki says it is actually on a raised platform at the back of Dr. Vaz's Lab, not where Vidiot's shows it at, and shows Coordinates -576, -576, -1536 on the zone badge overview page then -896, -890, -1018 on the Living Dark Badge page, and City Info Tracker also shows it at the first set of Coordinates,  I'm confused.......

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

You might be using outdated vidiotmaps. The latest updates can be found at this link. I've edited the wiki where appropriate with the updated coordinates. I would also recommend taking any info from City Info Tracker with a grain of salt, because as far as I know none of that information has been updated for Homecoming.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks, guess I missed that one.

Marine X

CoH Modder shows the version as V10, and it shows the details of the update as including the Abandoned Sewers, but I still see the same map and the old badge location when I log into the game.

Where is the entrance to Dr V's lab anyway?

Found it in the Linked post and got the Badge, weird that I have the current version but it's still showing the old texture.

Edited by Marine X

Marine X

6 hours ago, Marine X said:

CoH Modder shows the version as V10, and it shows the details of the update as including the Abandoned Sewers, but I still see the same map and the old badge location when I log into the game.

The first thing I would check is to make 100% sure that it is installing the update in the correct location. If you've recently updated from Tequila to the HC Launcher, make sure it is installing the update to the HC Launcher directory structure. I know that issue has come up in the past for other folks.

• Like 1

That was it, the Modder was updating itself to the tequila directory, did a fresh install of Modder to HC Launcher directory and now it's working, thanks.

• Like 1

Marine X

• 1 year later