Losing my cursor at game startup

MaxDavonyx

After I load up the Launcher and hit the ready button I minimize the launcher screen. In doing so my cursor disappears. I can see the effects of it as it finally hits one of the buttons but this is becoming ridiculous. What is wrong?

Does it disappear when you are on the in-game login screen, or when you are still in the launcher? Do you have a custom cursor mod installed, and if so do you happen to know if you have your world texture quality set at the lower end of the scale (very low or low)? I had some issues recently with a custom cursor mod and it manifested in a similar manner to what you describe (although in my case, it always displayed an error message as well).

I had that issue come up for a while, what eventually fixed it was turning off pointer trails in Windows.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

It doesn't do it in Launcher but when I click the box to put in my password it disappears. When I move the cursor around I see nothing except when I happen for it to pass over the exit or log on buttons. I checked and do not have mouse trails enabled. I changed the "Hide pointer while in text box" hoping that may solve my problems. 

Once In game, go to the "Menu, Options, Graphics and Audio, Advanced Graphics Settings" , then scroll down to "Mouse Cursor", if set to "Color" switch it to " Compatibility Mode " and see if that fixes it.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X