Are there and Discord Voice SGs

LockeValken

I am a returning player as of 2 days ago from live (Champion)... In my 2 days it really feels like the community is still solid... Talk about choke up when i found out about this too...

Started Thursday, i think, on Indomitable but felt like it was lacking some population; still amazing community though. So I moved over to Excelsior and same thing, just more people, amazing players and even SGs so far willing to "catch me up" on changes.

The only SG i can remember so far on Excelsior is The Sisterhood or maybe that was a shared chat, was a little too soon for me to understand what all they were telling me lol... totally awesome SG though. 

Are there any SGs that use voice chat?

I figure i will want to do some of the old "early" content as far back as i remember too; maybe thats just something that I will need to do solo, idk but need to walk down nostalgia-lane for sure. Seems that a lot of the old stuff is ignored or trivial now with enhancement restrictions lifted, and DFB, and such...   

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@LockeValken The Sisterhood is a group that uses an in-game chat channel. They may or may not have a discord, not sure. They're a fine group of folks; used to play with them on Liberty back in the day. I'm not in game at the moment, or I'd try to look up the name of one of them. I think @QP is one of them, or at least would know whom to refer you to. 

To answer your question, there are a number of sgs on Excelsior that use Discord. Cosmic Council is one of them. You would, in fact, be required to join their discord and read the list of rules in the publicly available Welcome and Rules channel, and state that you have read and agree to them in the gateway channel, and they should be able to get you an invite if that's what you'd like. An SG with rules. Crazy, right? 

Thanks! I do not think I have seen Cosmic Council yet.

I must have an alt in the sisterhood’s smaller, like, trial/noob SG because their chat channel shows up, though I don’t know how to use it.

I noticed a window somewhere that appeared to be a bunch of global names for them too, I think, at least (I am on my phone, can’t verify till tomorrow), but with so many alts we all roll, I have no idea who is who, hah. 

I've heard good things about Cosmic Council.  I believe they have a recruiting post in the forums here.

Sisterhood does have a discord channel though it is more of a general "Liberty" ex-pat list.  In game you can look for @DaisyDiesel, @Frazier @Snowflurries, or @QPTOO (though he does have a few alt accounts too).  They are main leadership for Sisterhood.  Their in game chat channel is Sisterhood Friends which is open to the public.

The LEGION also has a discord and a few of our members use the voice chat channels we have set up.  It is not utilized all that often but it is there for those that want to use it. 

Link:

• Like 2

I play in Cosmic Council. They are active and laid back while still being incredibly organized 

Cosmic does a series of Master Incarnate trials every Saturday and also has content throughout the week. 

Really good people

Thanks guys! 

I had to get in help channel to figure out how to contact.

I started adding globals right off the bat for Sisterhood and that didn't feel right..., but the recruitment posts do list globals...

Anyway, i totally forgot about the whole in game email... Still haven't met anyone in Cosmic Council or Legion yet which is odd because i just led about 8 of my toons with full groups through frostfire and help channel said CC was the most active, but anyway I did reach out to "cosmic Associate"?  as per help channel. My global is Force Tek if any leaders get random requests from me, not sure i was supposed to do it that way lol.

My very first frostfire run i joined an SG called "The Sisterhood Littles Division", but that is definitely is not my main and not really sure how that happened as that was my first day back.

3 hours ago, LockeValken said:

I did reach out to "cosmic Associate"?  as per help channel. My global is Force Tek if any leaders get random requests from me, not sure i was supposed to do it that way lol.

Cosmic Associate is an AFK toon parked in the SG base so the farmers can dump recipes etc when no one else is on that can accept/organize.  I will be reaching out to some folks and hopefully get you connected 

13 hours ago, Snarky said:

I play in Cosmic Council. They are active and laid back while still being incredibly organized 

Cosmic does a series of Master Incarnate trials every Saturday and also has content throughout the week. 

Really good people

be careful of any SG that would allow Snarky through the front door 🙂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

They make me come in through the garage.

On the weekends.

• Haha 2

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

On 7/26/2021 at 9:41 AM, iBot said:

I've heard good things about Cosmic Council.  I believe they have a recruiting post in the forums here.

Sisterhood does have a discord channel though it is more of a general "Liberty" ex-pat list.  In game you can look for @DaisyDiesel, @Frazier @Snowflurries, or @QPTOO (though he does have a few alt accounts too).  They are main leadership for Sisterhood.  Their in game chat channel is Sisterhood Friends which is open to the public.

The LEGION also has a discord and a few of our members use the voice chat channels we have set up.  It is not utilized all that often but it is there for those that want to use it. 

Link:

Yes we run events every Wednesday and Sunday. Wed. is Wicked Wednesday were we do something Red/Gold side. Then Sunday is Sisterhood Sunday where we run something Blue or co-op. Sometimes we get in a rut and do the weekly strike target but we try to mix it up and are always open to suggestions!  Our events are kill most and try to get everyone to stick with the team. When we have multiple teams we try to put those that like to speed run together but that isn't always possible. We try to keep the events light and fun. We recruit for the event through out channel and they are always open to everyone!

• Like 1