Shinobi-Iri Crit %?

WindDemon21

i dont know the exact number but it is rare that i would _NOT_ crit.

i would also just caution that there is a fairly substantial delay between re-stealthing so it isnt really worthwhile to think about it much.  if it happens, it happens.

On 7/31/2021 at 11:51 AM, Koopak said:

Ah ok thanks. I guess it's guaranteed chance at least vs the crit the proc firing. I wish they would put crit %/buff in the combat attributes like they do for fury etc.

2 hours ago, WindDemon21 said:

Ah ok thanks. I guess it's guaranteed chance at least vs the crit the proc firing. I wish they would put crit %/buff in the combat attributes like they do for fury etc.

There's not much reason to as very few things can modify crit rates (Shinobi-Iri and the ATOs are all I can think of).  Also some powers have different crit rates; many of the T8/T9 powers have higher crit odds than other powers, not to mention crit odds being higher against Lts and higher.  It would be confusing to show a 5% crit rate when you actually have 10% on your curreny foe.

• Thanks 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Yeah mainly for the ATO proc. I suppose it would be more beneficial/easier then if they actually just made it have a proper buff icon for the ATO proc, and Shinobi-Iri, and then also listed in the combat log what the crit chance was per attack like it does hit chance.

Edited by WindDemon21

• 1 month later

Can someone help me understand how why I can't get  shinobi-iri's crit buff to work?

I created a baby Ma/Nin scrapper.  Took  shinobi-iri at lv6, wait to go into stealth mode, move in and attack with either Storm Kick or Boxing.... and so far I have not had a single crit from stealth.  If I understand how this power works storm kick should have a 75-80% chance to crit from stealth and boxing a 70%.

I've tried rushing in to attack as well as "readying" the attack from outside of range and edging in to have it go off as far away as possible (incase I was getting to close they were seeing me before the attack) and so far I've seen about 0 out of 30+ attacks criting from stealth.  

12 hours ago, MirrorDarkly said:

Can someone help me understand how why I can't get  shinobi-iri's crit buff to work?

I created a baby Ma/Nin scrapper.  Took  shinobi-iri at lv6, wait to go into stealth mode, move in and attack with either Storm Kick or Boxing.... and so far I have not had a single crit from stealth.  If I understand how this power works storm kick should have a 75-80% chance to crit from stealth and boxing a 70%.

I've tried rushing in to attack as well as "readying" the attack from outside of range and edging in to have it go off as far away as possible (incase I was getting to close they were seeing me before the attack) and so far I've seen about 0 out of 30+ attacks criting from stealth.  

Probably being discovered just before attacking?  Since a /nin scrapper does not have the HIDE power, you may need a bigger stealth radius.  Try the Stealth IO perhaps.