I said I'd draw this for Tazzzer during a MSR

A Cat

I said I'd draw a drawing of whoever responded first while we were waiting for people to join in Pont Du Hoc FB. As promised drawn with sharpie though I did cheat and make a separate sketch (with pen so it is also unerasable) where I figured out the pose and stuff. Sorry for the lack of scanner. Technically I think I still have one but it is covered in my hoarder stash somewhere. 

Tazzzer.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 7

• 4 weeks later
  • 1 month later

Someday, I will get a scanner figure out where my scanner is.

This one is for Quick Trix. No sharpie this time, sorry. I also winged it on the boots since thanks to all the red fog, I couldn't see what the bottom half of them was supposed to look like. 

PXL_20211104_023311847 (2).jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

1703225056_AeriaAnadyomene.thumb.jpg.a75ecff595ac93c1e8cefbc489892b01.jpg

Here's one of Aeria Anadyo'mene. I was going to ink this too, but I wanted to have a record of how it looks first in case I mess it up. Pencil is still my favorite medium as far as the feel/convenience, though I like pen as far as the looks go. Hope you like it CD!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Some liberties were taken. Your outfit had a real magician vibe so I added a wand so it didn't seem like you were getting held up at gunpoint instead. I also added bangs since I am not talented to enough to make the face look right without it, lol. Sorry for taking so long. I recently excavated an Intuos 3 drawing tablet from the ruins of an ancient civilization. For those of you who don't know, drawing with a tablet is, despite what it looks like, not actually like drawing with a pencil or pen on paper. IMO it is 20x harder for some reason. Maybe a fancy Cintiq would be better but only my wife gets such good equipment. OTOH, you can't ctrl z IRL. 

monita4.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Xbox huge file size alert, lol.

I'm going to have to roll back on my ambition I think for future pics. 

b34kv5.png

Edited by A Cat
Lol forgot the tail! Also cropped for +1 compositions and some minor fixes
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Huh, does it auto resize or something? It seems to be half the size it should have been. Anyone know? 

Well, here's one a slight bit bigger.  Still not as big as it's supposed to be. 

https://www.deviantart.com/acat1234/art/Tahlia4-899051833

Edited by A Cat
Fixed in the main post by using another uploader? I don't know what I am doing.
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2021 at 10:13 PM, A Cat said:

1703225056_AeriaAnadyomene.thumb.jpg.a75ecff595ac93c1e8cefbc489892b01.jpg

Here's one of Aeria Anadyo'mene. I was going to ink this too, but I wanted to have a record of how it looks first in case I mess it up. Pencil is still my favorite medium as far as the feel/convenience, though I like pen as far as the looks go. Hope you like it CD!

spacer.png

Decided to give a shot at rendering Areia's portrait on Artbreeder. I like the results actually, got a couple good ones that are close to her facial structure that almost fall in line with your own line art here!

spacer.png

Two different gene sets were put to use for them. I quite like how they came out! Thought I'd share that you inspired me to give a comic style of render work a shot.

• Thumbs Up 2

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

• 2 weeks later
8 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Pretty nice, Cat. I dig your style. You up for some commission work?

I'm not doing commissions at this time since I want to keep a hobby a hobby, and don't want the resultant pressure. But if you tell me what you want I may do it anyway for free instead. No promises though!

• Thumbs Up 1