Adding Blaster Enhancement Sets Into Beam Rifle and Temporal Manipulation

huang3721

I wanted to add Blaster Archetype Sets into Beam Rifle and Temporal Manipulation pages, but I couldn't find the correct template. I've checked Special: AllPages, but I still couldn't find it. Does anyone know the right name for a Blaster Archetype Sets?
Thanks.

QkMmYSL.jpg

SwkmFQQ.jpg

I don't see a template for Blaster archetype (or any archetype, for that matter) in the place I know to look, which is here (in the Related Templates section). There may be other places that I don't know about, though.

I think there may be a good reason that there are apparently no archetype set templates. Using the Disintegrate screenshot you posted as an example, you'd need to add not only the Blaster AT set, but also the Corruptor, Defender, and Sentinal AT sets, since all those ATs can use the Disintegrate power. And that has the potential to cause confusion for those not overly familiar with how ATOs work, since it would imply that a corruptor could use blaster/defender/sentinal ATOs in that power.

A better approach might be to have a generic ATO template to indicate that the power accepts ATOs depending on one's archetype, but for consistency it would need to be added to ALL relevant powers across the board, which would be quite an undertaking.