Missing Beacon in DA Repeatables

AlienMafia

• AlienMafia changed the title to Missing Bacon in DA Repeatables
8 hours ago, AlienMafia said:

It is how dev team spells it for something outside the walls that tells enemies that they can be there. They described it to me like that and that's how they spell it

All good, just letting you know they said 'beacon' in Discord, not 'bacon.' It is not a big deal, the meaning just came across a little humorous.

• Like 1

• AlienMafia changed the title to Missing Beacon in DA Repeatables
28 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

All good, just letting you know they said 'beacon' in Discord, not 'bacon.' It is not a big deal, the meaning just came across a little humorous.

np. just want it spelled right for anyone that cares about things like that 😛

• Thumbs Up 1

• Developer
17 hours ago, Luminara said:

@Cobalt Arachne refers to pathing nodes as bacon.  If insufficient bacon is present in any given area, NPCs and pets will leave said area in search of the nearest bacon.

One must appease the baconizer or it will create insufficient bacons and the map will be angry. >o>

🥓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

• Retired Developer
4 hours ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

One must appease the baconizer or it will create insufficient bacons and the map will be angry. >o>

🥓

Look at this guy, bringing home the bacon.

• Haha 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!