Put Veteran Level with Character Level in the Character select Screen

MsSmart

Its a minor request...

Could it be possible in the character select screen, to include the vet level for those characters at level 50?

Only reason I ask, I am trying to bring all 30 of my alts to the same vet level, and it would be more convenient if it was displayed in that screen. I do emphasize convenient.

Hugs

Sue

• Thumbs Up 3

That would be nice 🙂

Easiest non-intrusive option could be to have a little tiny “i” button (info icon) next to each character that just loads up their in game info tab, if that’s possible.

Edited by arcane
  • Like 1

Honestly, the character select screen could use an overhaul with far more information and more sorting options. I wouldn't be against this being on it. (Wouldn't care about it on my own alts, but it certainly wouldn't bother me to have it there, either.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Just one more suggestion among many for the character screens, which as Greycat notes, could really use a total overhaul. I'd suggest that the master solution is to add an info panel on the right that includes all the details that have been asked for (Inf, partial level status, veteran levels, all that) and is built with hooks to add any reasonable number of additional items.

I'd put the generality of this request pretty high on any QoL improvement list. The current character screens don't reflect some ten years or more of game development.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com