Vahz are not overpowered as a group, you just have to prioritize how you fight them.

DougGraves

@DougGraves, you should do an analysis like this for the Family.

There is a HUGE discrepancy between the two boss types.  Consiglieres have gravity powers which are really effective with knockback and immobilize if you don't have enough mez protection.  They can be a real pain in the butt.

And then there are the sad-sack Underbosses, with no gravity powers at all.  They're never gonna knock you up.  They're never gonna hold you down.  They're never gonna propel a forklit and invert you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

Who run Bartertown?

54 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

And then there are the sad-sack Underbosses, with no gravity powers at all.  They're never gonna knock you up.  They're never gonna hold you down.  They're never gonna propel a forklit and invert you.

I call their knockback a Rikti roll.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Don't forget Embalmed Cadavers will switch sides with a little Confusion. I laugh every time one blows up his buddies.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 9/11/2021 at 5:16 PM, DougGraves said:

So to sum up, when fighting vahzilok: seasoned players don't fear the reapers.  They use wind, stuns, and rains.  You can be like they are.

Too good! So Great!

/e bow

BOC.jpg

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 9/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, Coyotedancer said:

They can be annoying at low levels... but if you don't just Leeroy into a group without picking your targets they're not so bad. Madness Mages popping up before anyone has mez protection are worse. Learning to keep a few breakfrees handy whenever some mean contact sent me into Perez was a lesson picked up the hard way. 😝  

Vahz have Eidolons with a stun aura, always noticing it on said Posi TF's if my melee wasnt able to reach their Mez Protect Power at that Point, sure Madness Mage can do that at range but still both group have bosses with mez power at that lvl.

Greetings

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server