Origin powers' stats

xl8

Classified as Prestige Attacks, rather than Temp, the Origin Specific Ranged Attacks are odd in that they scale -down- in proportionate damage as you increase your Security/Threat Level.

image.png.d918a28c06ea8c9e7414859582b14bb9.png

image.png.a571edadc9e77ca5bd2bc17001902120.png

image.png.f3eb63c7e88612a8892d2be23aaf1784.png

image.png.74bff9cda56740a71c24a079c68a3e8b.png

image.png.479c96a5925cc3db934d982fd36981d8.png

Note:  From what I can see, Damage values change between Archetypes and Level, and Debuff values change Archetypes.  Durations and Control Magnitude do not change.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, also @xl8?

Please NEVER use the fandom wikis!  For your own computer's safety, we can't strongly stress enough how important it is not to go to those websites.  Their ad services have been hacked by malware distributors on at least two occasions.

As @Glacier Peak linked, the Homecoming Wiki or the old Paragon Wiki Archive are the two safe sources for information.  The Homecoming Wiki is also updated on a decent basis, thanks to volunteers from this community.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/clubs/2-unofficial-homecoming-wiki/

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

Oh, also @xl8?

Please NEVER use the fandom wikis!  For your own computer's safety, we can't strongly stress enough how important it is not to go to those websites.  Their ad services have been hacked by malware distributors on at least two occasions.

As @Glacier Peak linked, the Homecoming Wiki or the old Paragon Wiki Archive are the two safe sources for information.  The Homecoming Wiki is also updated on a decent basis, thanks to volunteers from this community.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/clubs/2-unofficial-homecoming-wiki/

Agree again, the Fandom page is advertisement city. It makes me cringe every time I accidentally open a link to that site.

• Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I prefer Noscript and Ublock Origin (on Firefox). I have to whitelist or temp-allow many sites for them to function as intended.

Kind of a pain, but worth it for me. As an added bonus, the only YouTube ads I see are the ones the creators film and include.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

If you were the one who recommended UBlock Origin to me, @DoctorDitko, please allow me to extend my thanks!  It's been operating much more reliably than my previous adblocker.

But adblockers aside, malware attacks are still too much of a risk to bother with fandom as far as I'm concerned.  Particularly when there are better options available.

Frustratingly, uberguy's website doesn't render for me.  All it shows up as is:

image.png.b0d98356bf731b137df0bf8a9f189588.png

22 hours ago, Luminara said:

This. Assuming you don't have issues with it, CoD is really the go-to site for understanding what a power does.  It uses the same data the game client uses to display power info in-game, except it does so with much more detail.  For instance, if you look at the origin attacks in CoD you can actually see what that "special" damage line is.  It's a sliding scale of damage that starts out high at level 1 and drops to almost nothing by level 15 where it stays.  In other words, it's mostly only meant to be used very early on until you replace it with real attack powers. 

Although I've heard Taser Dart or Apprentice Charm can be used to ignite an Oil Slick. 🤪

Edited by ZemX