Shoutout to a random player

Xandyr

So, I've been playing my WP/Staff tank, and wanted to get some of the Accolades. I broadcast and sent message in the "Help" channel if anyone was working on the Fake Nemesis badge. A brute by the name of "YetAnotherBrute" sent me a tell, and we teamed. A few hours later, and lots of fun and laughs, I ended up with not only the Freedom Phalanx Accolade, but also with Portal Jockey and a few other badges.

This was a great reminder of how awesome this community was, and still is. A complete stranger offering help to another complete stranger to acquire some badges and accolades. 

Yet another reason why I love this game.

Cheers!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

For the future remember you can get that badge in about 15-20 minutes by using the Steel Canyon Pandora arc TF (red book icon on the map). Put it to -1x8 with no bosses and Fakes will spawn as -1 lieutenants which can be two shot. It avoids the bubbling they do. After killing all the Fakes just relog. Each map has an average of 25 of them.

Unfortunately if a second person joins they turn into -1 bosses which gives them enough HP to bubble on.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/26/2021 at 4:43 AM, Sovera said:

For the future remember you can get that badge in about 15-20 minutes by using the Steel Canyon Pandora arc TF (red book icon on the map). Put it to -1x8 with no bosses and Fakes will spawn as -1 lieutenants which can be two shot. It avoids the bubbling they do. After killing all the Fakes just relog. Each map has an average of 25 of them.

Unfortunately if a second person joins they turn into -1 bosses which gives them enough HP to bubble on.

Thats what we ended up doing

• Like 1