Looking at the mass amount of hairstyle and clothing options for the females, will some of them ever be available to the males?

ATS

Some of the pants, long hair, and flowing belts and garments being relegated to the females really cuts the creativity.

I also wonder if there could be a secondary hair slot and you pick two hairstyles and combine them, and don't bother with how badly they clip, since so much clips in this game anyway.  Also the lack of the game never having a Hulk Hogan style skullet is a bummer.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Coyotedancer said:

Oh, sure. Female characters have more hair options... But does that really matter when the majority of them are just butt-ugly?

Even the ones that look good, if they're of the longer variety, get ruled out if you are at all a stickler for parts clipping into other parts.  Still, I'm all for more options...

Well, so much clips in the game anyway, I'm not really worried about clipping.  I'd just like more stuff.  I don't really make girl characters, but I've seen the amount of parts they have, so it'd be nice to have more for the guys.

• 11 months later

There were a lot of interesting updates recently, and the sheathable weapons were cool, but I thought I'd bring up the idea of new hairstyles for the male and large bodies again, as I feel they're definitely wanting for them.  Mostly need far more long hair styles as there's only maybe 3 including a ponytail.

Would be nice to eventually have versions that work with all that hats too though I know that would be far more work and would likely require a separate model, and that would be a good thing for the female characters as well.

Yes, let’s start with the hair styles then talk about the clown stuff later.

• Thumbs Down 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Well sure, I'd get it if half the costume parts didn't have clipping issues to begin with.  That's just to be expected with a game like this with this level of customization and body morphing, you're never going to really fix all of it.  Maxing out sliders pretty much always causes issues.

• 2 weeks later

Also I noticed recently there's quite a few hats with long hair for the female bodies in the game that would be nice to have for the males as well if possible.

Edited by ATS