Design Formulas

Leandro

On 1/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, Alouu said:

So the conclusion I have to reach from this is that the first formula of the two options was the right one. However this just leads right into the question, what are leandro's pvp AT scalar numbers then? They don't produce correct results and arent needed at all in the formula which actually does, which uses the seemingly unrelated AdjustedATDamageMod values instead.

Quite frankly, I have no idea where those PVP scalars came from, but unless the SCORE team rebalanced PVP at some point, they do not appear to be correct.  The modifiers that I quoted come directly from the source spreadsheets available through Ourodev.  They have the values and formulas used by PS developers at the time of the shutdown.

• 2 months later
On 6/3/2019 at 5:51 AM, Leandro said:

Standard Damage Formula

0.2*(0.8*Recharge+1.8)

I noticed this formula seems to give the same results as 0.36 + Recharge*0.16 . Does anyone know if there's a reason to use one over the other? The latter seems a lot easier to math in your head, since you know that every second added to the power's base recharge will increase the damage scale by 0.16.

Edit: I see this second formula is one arcanaville posted, too.

Edit 2: They are exactly the same, I forgot about the distributive property.

Edited by Vanden