Streaming channels

The_Warpact

Is there are thread yet with people listing there twitch/YouTube CoX streams?

I get bored at lunch and can only watch Michael Franzese talk about the mafia only so much. Regular searches yield old stuff that I've already seen or was there when it happened. 

So post your info, maybe a link, or someone direct me to where this thread of such things is already at.

My VG does stuff once in awhile but we are all busy these days, winter time will slow that and we will be back in full force doing our NSFW TFs lol.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

15 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

I get bored at lunch and can only watch Michael Franzese talk about the mafia only so much.

• Thanks 1

UPDATED: v4.10 Technical Guide (27p7)... 158 pages of complete, comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 minute ago, Shenanigunner said:

Books like alcohol in my world are an addiction. I would not be able to put it down, lose track of time, and probably get in trouble.

Thanks for the suggestion though. 

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 minute ago, The_Warpact said:

Books like alcohol in my world are an addiction. I would not be able to put it down, lose track of time, and probably get in trouble.

Thanks for the suggestion though. 

Can't argue with that.

Couldn't resist passing along one of my favorite Max clips, though. Yet another that came all-too-true...

• Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.10 Technical Guide (27p7)... 158 pages of complete, comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

4 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Can't argue with that.

Couldn't resist passing along one of my favorite Max clips, though. Yet another that came all-too-true...

Off topic I think Idiocracy is a prophetic movie.

• Like 2

It's odd. For many reasons Idiocracy is a movie I should have mad appreciation for — out here in the real world, I write on radical consumer economics — but every time I watch it I am bored and disappointed after about the first fifteen minutes of its making points about that future. It's like an SNL skit that goes on for about three times its actual funny length.

The clock tower flashing 12:00, though... 🤣

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 9:08 AM, The_Warpact said:

Is there are thread yet with people listing there twitch/YouTube CoX streams?

I get bored at lunch and can only watch Michael Franzese talk about the mafia only so much. Regular searches yield old stuff that I've already seen or was there when it happened. 

So post your info, maybe a link, or someone direct me to where this thread of such things is already at.

My VG does stuff once in awhile but we are all busy these days, winter time will slow that and we will be back in full force doing our NSFW TFs lol.

There are a small handful of players who stream but no one with more than a few subs/viewers. Positive Gamer was the only streamer with decent view numbers and streamed on HC until the initial streaming ban but then migrated to other servers and hasn't returned.

• Thanks 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 28JAN22)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube