1-14 hero contacts info please

Snarky

I am starting my solo every contact Blueside (and red/gold!) But it is Blue where I am struggling.  

I do not want to miss any contact.  There is much misinformation out there and no way I have discovered to search definitively for the info and be sure nothing is missed.  My goal is to knock out 1-14 before Oct 31st, this way I can badge the Halloween Mansion.  

There is so much misinformation, like what i am posting below from another thread.  Which has contacts that no longer give missions.  The wikis are helpful, but also cause problems due to overload of information AND missing information.  

So I am asking people to post contacts they know are real in the 1-14 Blue side, preferable with level ranges listed.  Thanks.

Level Technology Mutation Natural Science Magic
1-5 Rick Davies Antonio Nash Susan Davies Jonathan Smythe Azuria
  Caitlin Murray Prince Kiros Nandelu Derek Amberson Rebecca Brinell Gregor Richardson

Maurice Feldon Juan Jimenez Jose Brogan Henry Peter Wong Genevieve Sanders
5-9 Paula Dempsey Linda Summers Rachel Torres Kip Cantorum Laurence Mansfield
  Tony Kord Ron Hughes Vic Johansson Samuel Pierce Paco Sanchez

Athena Currie Alfonse Rubel Lorenzo DiCosta Jill Pastor Dr. Trevor Seaborn
10-14 Carla Brunelli Sanjay Chandra Wes Schnabel Kyle Peck Haley Phillips
  Everett Daniels Wilson Zucco Willy Starbuck Tristan Caine Hugo Redding

The origin contacts in the same level ranges offer all the same missions. So, e.g., you don't need to do the missions from both Ashwin Lannister and Laurie Pennington. They both offer only the level 25-29 Mutation-origin missions.

I've been looking into this too.  The starting contacts are the five origin ones and Matthew Habashy, the initial contact following the Galaxy City tutorial.  Matthew and the people he introduces you to are the 1-7 hero contacts not listed on the wiki.  Add in Twinshot at level 5, and you should have Atlas Park covered.

• Like 1

i am assuming you can either do officer fields or sobdra costel 91-7) intro by matthew habashy but no way to get both?

i finished? i think? 1-7 blue and red and will start contacts ending at 8 and 9 tomorrow  redside i know, blue...a lot.  are some of them impossible to get dupes?  or all available?

24 minutes ago, Snarky said:

i am assuming you can either do officer fields or sobdra costel 91-7) intro by matthew habashy but no way to get both

I believe the only ways to do both are to either do one in Oro afterwards, or join someone else's team. There is a badge for doing all the content in Atlas, and it includes doing both Fields and Costel. I don't know if doing it on someone else's team counts for that though, maybe not.

I'm omitting contacts that don't give story arcs, FYI. Also omitting the ones on that initial table in the original post. 
I encourage you to review the Homecoming's version of the Paragon Wiki. (Pronounced like WiFi, of course) https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Main_Page

Obviously, you can forgo Shauna Stockwell and Eagle Eye if you like, until you're level 20. 

level 1-7 (Atlas)                         

Matthew Habashy 
Officer Fields
Sondra Costel 
Aaron Thiery

Level 5-19 (Atlas)                    Level 5-9 (Hollows)
Twinshot                                   David Wincott

Flux                                                  Level 7-20 (Kings Row)

Shauna Stockwell

Level 10-14                                            Eagle Eye

Julius the Troll

Level 12-14

Talshak the Mystic